LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I never thought of Jennifer Garner as particularly sexy, good looking, yes, ... but I've just been streaming her in Alias, beginning back in 2002, and now have a changed opinion. When I saw her in this silver sequined dress, and the girl could certainly 'strut' her stuff, my mouth fell open ...
This isn't the best picture, and it doesn't show her great legs or catwalk style strut, but she was indeed pretty amazing.

1630176644271.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never thought of Jennifer Garner as particularly sexy, good looking, yes, ... but I've just been streaming her in Alias, beginning back in 2002, and now have a changed opinion. When I saw her in this silver sequined dress, and the girl could certainly 'strut' her stuff, my mouth fell open ...
This isn't the best picture, and it doesn't show her great legs or catwalk style strut, but she was indeed pretty amazing.

View attachment 47566
Loved that show! That and Dark Angel back then. How on earth does Phil Collins have such a beautiful daughter?

w5nok0wp8im21.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Loved that show! That and Dark Angel back then. How on earth does Phil Collins have such a beautiful daughter?

Mailman, poolboy, Fed X guy who delivers his drum sticks, pizza delivery guy, masseuse ...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think the woman in the two photos above is Phil Collins' third wife; and yes ... that was not good plastic surgery.

However, I don't think she is Lily Collins' mother. I think that was Phil's second wife.

I could be completely mistaken. I frequently get my fourth and seventh wives confused.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the woman in the two photos above is Phil Collins' third wife; and yes ... that was not good plastic surgery.

However, I don't think she is Lily Collins' mother. I think that was Phil's second wife.

I could be completely mistaken. I frequently get my fourth and seventh wives confused.
You are right, that’s not her mom. His third wife is in the photos. My bad…ouch

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did have a beautiful mom…butchered up by plastic surgery. Never understand why men & women do this to themselves ?

View attachment 47626
Yeh, I've wondered at what point they think 'Hmm, you know what, this really isn't working quite as well as I'd hoped and I'm starting to resemble an ugly cat' as opposed to 'Ok Doc, can you please do it right this time because people keep asking me to help them with their mouse problem?'

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I wouldn’t know. I can’t keep up with celebrity wives.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did have a beautiful mom…butchered up by plastic surgery. Never understand why men & women do this to themselves ?

View attachment 47626
Yikes!

I’ve been under the knife for real reasons so many times that I’ve lost count. I couldn’t imagine doing it voluntarily.

I guess a lot of women get themselves into situations by making poor life choices that lead to them getting desperate. Marrying a rich guy and trying to hang onto him. Trying to keep the acting career going or keep the fake outer image in tact I guess. But it seems to be a sickness for many. Like anorexia. They can’t see it from a realistic viewpoint. They are convinced they look great.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Paulson.jpg

Good actress, but has never done it for me in the looks dept.... Regardless, she wouldn't be interested in me or anyone like me....as she is currently scisorring it out with the mom from Two and a Half Men....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
alex-daddario.jpg
Alexandra Daddario..... Manages to be both stunning and terrifying at the same time...

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
.View attachment 47643

Good actress, but has never done it for me in the looks dept.... Regardless, she wouldn't be interested in me or anyone like me....as she is currently scisorring it out with the mom from Two and a Half Men....
I know of her preferences, but she is still hot to me.