Who is Perkins' backup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They could have Stafford backing up Perkins. If Perkins goes down, then they could run the ball a lot -lol. Seriously though... and many short, quick throws... screens draws, quick slants, etc.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Stephen Case Cookus (born October 6, 1995) is an American football quarterback for the Philadelphia Stars of the United States Football League (USFL). As a true freshman at Northern Arizona University, he was named the recipient of the 2015 Jerry Rice Award and the STATS FCS Freshman Player of the Year Award, both of which are awarded to the most outstanding freshman player in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision.[1][2] He holds the record for most combined passing and rushing touchdowns in a USFL game with 5, which he accomplished in a game vs the Michigan Panthers on June 5, 2022.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO Snead isn't going to risk the blowback if Stafford plays again this season. IMO he will tell McVay to shut him down.
I don't think Snead ever tells McVay who to play. Zero chance of that but yes I agree McVay might shut him down. If that happens what you do is run the read option with whoever.

Stephen Case Cookus (born October 6, 1995) is an American football quarterback for the Philadelphia Stars of the United States Football League (USFL). As a true freshman at Northern Arizona University, he was named the recipient of the 2015 Jerry Rice Award and the STATS FCS Freshman Player of the Year Award, both of which are awarded to the most outstanding freshman player in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision.[1][2] He holds the record for most combined passing and rushing touchdowns in a USFL game with 5, which he accomplished in a game vs the Michigan Panthers on June 5, 2022.
Has he ever worked at the Hy-Vee?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So weird that you hear crowd noise but when they pan the seats they're empty.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Hopefully his Goose won't be cookus ed.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
napoleon dynamite GIF

Im thinking this guy might be out backup with how our season is going.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Let us hope and pray that Case Cookus doesn't get knocked on his 'tookus' behind this OL.

~ArkyRamsFan~

PARAM

Hall of Fame
McVay’s interview from Monday, he said Stafford was having more testing done and that he had not entered the protocol. He also said he checked out at the game Sunday and they only held him out as a precaution.

Whoever reported Stafford being in the protocol was not reporting what they had been told, they were just making shit up.
And yet today " he's in concussion protocol but it's mainly his neck". So I guess CP now covers other injuries? Looks like they're trying awfully hard to make it appear they didn't rush him back. When in all probabilty, they did. Not cool

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It could be that they are just playing it safe by keeping him out.