Who is Hyped already ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’m trying to stay grounded because I know our D’s only weakness is the Play Action and we are facing the master of that but I’m ate up with homerism this close to a game and I have faith the RAMS D is on a mission!!!!! AR better check with State Farm on some AD coverage because I don’t think they cover that! GO RAMS!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I looked at our Rams the beginning of this year,I thought good but not great.

Yet here We Are. D's Can Win it All.

Signed Stoked in Deltona.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hyped for sure. Just wish we had a more consistent offense. Lookin like we are going to need to get it done in the rushing game. Don't fuck around and let this juggernaut defense be wasted!! NO TURNOVERS!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was hyped on Saturday Night.
1610634346249.png

Big Game

Living The Dream
Well like everyone else I'm beyond hyped. As soon as the Seahawks game was intact I got messages from friends asking can you beat the Packers. Not sounding over confident I said yes it won't be easy. I really do like our chances

1) Packers run a similar offense to McVay and our defense goes against that in practice.
2) We have a shutdown corner who has came up big in every matchup this year with #1 WR's
3) We have "Aaron Donald" aka the terminator
4) We seem to play better as the "underdog" don't know why but its night and day when we are favored.
5) If we run the ball well and limit turnovers the defense can do the rest.

I have more reasons but i'm so hyped for this game and I love our chances. WE win we might get a rematch with the Saints.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My butterflies are growing into pterodactyls, dammit!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking forward to watching the Rams D against Rodgers. They’ll have to keep the Pack in the low 20’s to have a chance. Tough ask
Goffs thumb in cold weather is a real concern. Hopefully the run game is good and eats clock up.
3 weeks ago I would’ve been satisfied making the playoffs and winning in Seattle
Now I think it’s possible to go further

The Ramowl

Starter
I like our position, we're outsiders, the offense is getting (legitimately) completely disrespected by everyone and I hope they get mad about it and prove everyone that they are better than what they've shown the last month. Also Jared, now is a great time to make a LOT of people eat a LOT of crow.

Defense, do you thing, you crazy mfers.

dang

Legend
On the eve of the Packer showdown I sm feeling thatvIll be satisfied with whatever happens as long as the defense comes prepared and the offense plays with focus and effort. Football is a team sport. The game will be much more than Goff vs Rodgers so the Rams as a team just needs to outplay the Packers as a team. Big F U to all the naysayers if the Rams win. Go Rams!!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Not feeling the butterflies quite yet... they usually hit me all at once about an hour before kickoff.

So glad the Rams beat the Hawks because that means whatever happens tomorrow, this will have been a successful season. 10-6 reg season and a gutty playoff win vs a hated opponent.

That said... I’ll be gutted if it all ends... the offseason is so unbearably long...

Win tomorrow? Footballgasm.

JRobinson

MiLB
I like our position, we're outsiders, the offense is getting (legitimately) completely disrespected by everyone and I hope they get mad about it and prove everyone that they are better than what they've shown the last month. Also Jared, now is a great time to make a LOT of people eat a LOT of crow.

Defense, do you thing, you crazy mfers.

Id love to be one. Any way to get a dub.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Imho GB is a honest clean team they'll clean it up before the Game. But

The forecast is calling for some snow and NJ.com is posting it's gonna be a frozen tundra.
Defense loves snow . Bring the packers, I'm ready now.