Who is Hyped already ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Lord it's just Wednesday and I'm freaking Hyped.

Whit top 5 LT went down, we're in the Playoffs and when he can back off IR played top level. O and for some reason Corbett had a great game humm

O and Not The had a good game.
Goff got injured, we're in the Playoffs. A back-up none drated Qb helped to get us in what, The Playoffs.

Our Rb"s have been banged up like hell,we're in the Playoffs because IMHO these Rb"s give it their All.

Kupp man this Guy like Woods is just playing their hearts and soul out.

And even though the D had some questions, they're # 1.

The Momentum is Ours.

GO RAMS.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hyped Already? I think like most I began getting hyped for this game with about 10 minutes left in the destruction of the Seahawks

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hyped Already? I think like most I began getting hyped for this game with about 10 minutes left in the destruction of the Seahawks
Ditto. Once I knew we had put the Hawks away, I started pre-drinking for this Saturdays game.

Ellard80

Legend
honestly i get ya.. but my problem is I get too hyped.

Especially during game time.. lots of swearing in front of the children ect.

So no offense but I need less hype myself.....

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
honestly i get ya.. but my problem is I get too hyped.

Especially during game time.. lots of swearing in front of the children ect.

So no offense but I need less hype myself.....
Lol, I love the kids,but this Saturday, but Ah Not in My House.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Oh my lord am I SO hyped!

I am so happy the game is on Saturday and not Sunday.

I am certain every offense in the NFL DOES NOT want to play our defense right now.

I don't even want to run into one on the street. I value my safety. :zany:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yep I'm hyped but my nerves are already getting the best of me as well and we still have 3 and a half more days!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I am very excited and am looking forward to this game. The more that I think about it the more that I realize just how special this team is and how much fun it is to be a Rams fan right now!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done watching tape of the Rams offense that's for damn sure. It's not good for my sense of well being for this game to watch our QB position flounder around and it's not just them.

Gonna hope that we have enough defense and run game to pull a Parcells/Belichick here. Our rush is good enough to get in Rodgers head and our secondary is good enough to hold them in check if they're on their shit. And we need "Akers gone wild" here too. So players are gonna get it done or they're not gonna get it done and I'm at that point where I just relax and wait for the game. :cool:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Nervous as hell. Going to be a good game. Been keeping more of an eye on the weather in GB come gameday. Do you think GB will leave snow on the field even if it snowed the day prior?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Nervous as hell. Going to be a good game. Been keeping more of an eye on the weather in GB come gameday. Do you think GB will leave snow on the field even if it snowed the day prior?
Imho GB is a honest clean team they'll clean it up before the Game. But

The forecast is calling for some snow and NJ.com is posting it's gonna be a frozen tundra.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Thursday lunchtime here.
At work.
Finalising/planning everything for saturday night because kick off is 6:35 sunday morning.

Goff shirt or Dickerson shirt?
Do I drape the Rams-Titans scarf over the TV or rest it in front?
Beer at half time or another morning coffee?

Can I keep quiet enough so as to not wake the missus or I'll get no peace if she gets up...

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Thursday lunchtime here.
At work.
Finalising/planning everything for saturday night because kick off is 6:35 sunday morning.

Goff shirt or Dickerson shirt?
Do I drape the Rams-Titans scarf over the TV or rest it in front?
Beer at half time or another morning coffee?

Can I keep quiet enough so as to not wake the missus or I'll get no peace if she gets up...
Just give her the Goff or ED shirt or heck even both and tell her.

Become 1 with the shirts lol.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Imho GB is a honest clean team they'll clean it up before the Game. But

The forecast is calling for some snow and NJ.com is posting it's gonna be a frozen tundra.

Nah, forecast is a high of 34 with a chance of flurries, so as the temp drops, you may see a little snow, but we shouldn't see any accumulation unless something radically changes.

I feel pretty confident as 3 day forecasts tend to be pretty close. Now, if we were 10 days out, no one would know, but 3 days? Yeah, it won't be a Tundra.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Nah, forecast is a high of 34 with a chance of flurries, so as the temp drops, you may see a little snow, but we shouldn't see any accumulation unless something radically changes.

I feel pretty confident as 3 day forecasts tend to be pretty close. Now, if we were 10 days out, no one would know, but 3 days? Yeah, it won't be a Tundra.
I'm just quoting what NJ.com said. Like I posted I'm hyped my Ram Bro lol

Honestly don't care about weather etc etc, just was relating to a post.

Imho Win Lose or Die, this has been an Awesome Season.

Our LBer crew was questioned, who knew our Cbers would step up like they did.

Who knew Fuller would play like he did/has, plus who knew the Safeties would be so good after losing Rapp Burgess and Fuller ? For part of the season?.

Imho there's something special going on with Our Rams.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
offense-gets-all-the-glory-but-defense-wins-championships.png

USATSI_15299707-1024x683.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
I’m pretty pumped. Not scared at all because we are playing the #1 seed and supposed to lose anyways. If we lose I can honestly say they are the better team. Plus I don’t hate the Packers. We’ve beat them down well over the last few years so they are not a thorn in our side.

But imagine if we do win. What a dam shock the NFL will be in. And there is a good chance we could go out there and shut Rodgers down with this defense. Happens all the time. Top defenses shut down top offenses. Not saying it will, but it definitely can.

I also think of our offense. When they have faced a defense of this caliber they have really come through this year, especially when Whit and Akers were in. Actually we have done well vs defenses that are better than the Packers such as the Bears and Tampa.

Anything can happen. Rodgers could ball out. Special teams could fail. We could fumble the ball. But we could also go to Lambeau and shut Rodgers and their offense down and send a shockwave across the NFL. That would be glorious.