Who else is anxiously awaiting this?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember when I authored this post.
I didn't, at that time, anticipate butthole diddling to be the focus.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If the stars really are suns... and the universe/space is as expansive as we’ve learned via science... it would stand to reason, earth isn’t the only place to have conditions for life.

For that life to develop into an advanced enough civilization for intergalactic travel...

They would seem to need a neighbouring planet to colonized... as a do-over for the fuck-ups of the first planet. LOL.

From that restart, only then can a civilization learn and develop the wisdom of such feats of travel. :D

Math suggests there's somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 sextillion habitable planets in our universe, so chances are there's something out there. The question is how advanced they are really, are they like us, or are they less advanced or more advanced. If they, for example, grew up around a Red Dwarf, other than the total change in how they evolved to see light and handle solar flairs and such, they would have potentially billions of years of a head start than us. That's a long time to develop technology. If they made it that far of course.

Then there's the aspect of getting around.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oh yes, I am anxiously awaiting this! It drove me nuts when the videos were released by the DOD and most everyone I talked yo just shrugged and were like “yeah, figures”. It’s like the magnitude of what was being shown to us was lost on the general public.

Disclosure has been a long time coming. The times, they are a changing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Then there's the aspect of getting around.

That's the part I'm far most curious about. Especially given the laws of physics as we know them. Because if some other intelligent life can get here, they had to do it from someplace very far away ... and if they did it in any amount of time we consider reasonable, they have to know something about the world of physics that we do not.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same. What’s funny is that as the wife and I start the first phase of planning to maybe be full time RVers, we were discussing what we’d be interested in. I can’t do anything I used to do and astrophotography sounds really cool. I love looking at stars and I can see us boondocking (not often, it’s not the wife’s favorite way to go) in a remote place and doing a time lapse or other kinds of really cool photography.

I was wondering if I’d get any cool shots with a very high Rez camera and a decent photography telescope of UFOs, satellites and other non-celestial bodies.

Would not want to beam aboard. All the reviews are 0/10, do not recommend...
....especially the anal probes ~ Mackeyser

View: https://i.imgur.com/98LH2Md.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

didn't the air force already release footage last year of pilots zooming in on ufos?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

didn't the air force already release footage last year of pilots zooming in on ufos?

Here it is, exclusive footage....
1595830230670.png

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Good lord that TMZ watermark makes it hard to see whats going on.

They were leaked "unofficially" back in Dec of 2017. Now it looks like the DOD wants to control the narrative and is releasing the videos officially as well as potentially disclosing more information about current UFO investigations the government is involved in.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When I was a kid I saw a ufo. My sister was with me and we were both looking up in amazement. This was around 1977- 1979. There weren't any drones back then and it was brightly out and changed direction so quickly. If she hadn't been there with me, and recalls it still, then I think I would have figured that I imagined it after all of these years. It makes me wonder how many have been seen by people and over time they dismissed it as imagination. I was afraid to go outside at night for a few weeks afterward, thinking they were watching us. I've been a believer ever since.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was a kid I saw a ufo. My sister was with me and we were both looking up in amazement. This was around 1977- 1979. There weren't any drones back then and it was brightly out and changed direction so quickly. If she hadn't been there with me, and recalls it still, then I think I would have figured that I imagined it after all of these years. It makes me wonder how many have been seen by people and over time they dismissed it as imagination. I was afraid to go outside at night for a few weeks afterward, thinking they were watching us. I've been a believer ever since.
1596608732575.png