Who else has Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Besides Direct TV ?
I am dumping them, been a customer since 1995 when the Rams left.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I do and I'm getting ready to shit can direct tv FINALLY! Been with them for 15 years or more

fearsomefour

Legend
I like Directv service a lot.
But, it is expensive and I got it to get the Ticket.....it has moved on, so shall I.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Any word on the price tag for the Ticket at YoutubeTv?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Like others, I have been a DTV patron only because they had the Ticket and will be canceling service.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
“Too fuckin high!”
DEC100F4-EC9A-4F29-9381-3A6F29EF0665.jpeg

-Marshall Lucky

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

The guessers have come up with a $300 round about figure for the whole package.

But there are rumors that you might have an option of just paying for 1 team and that would obviously cost much less.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But there are rumors that you might have an option of just paying for 1 team and that would obviously cost much less.
Yeah like you save $50

I’d be surprised if they made that package available and shocked if it were significantly less. Maybe in the first year just to get customers onboard and conditioned to pay more later.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I pay $120 a year with my daughter’s college student discount for Sunday Ticket streaming app.
Works great. Without discount, app is like 300 I think but you wouldn’t have to pay for YouTube TV.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah like you save $50

I’d be surprised if they made that package available and shocked if it were significantly less. Maybe in the first year just to get customers onboard and conditioned to pay more later.

LOL... yeah it probably won't save much for the single team option if they have it. But the marketing numbers guys will know exactly how many more customers it will allow them to get.

It's all just speculation now anyway as far as those stories about the packages and prices right now.

I'll be paying them whatever the fuck they ask for anyway. I'm addicted.

oldnotdead

Legend
NFL+ shows full game replays of out of market games 10 minutes after the end. You can follow you out of market teams that way a whole lot cheaper. I used to have Sunday ticket for a years but it got too damn expensive. Now I simply use NFL+, I don't mind waiting until the game is over. Besides there are some games I don't want to watch. I have Fubo TV and they will show the Rams when they are nationally televised. The same can be said for any other out of market team I want to follow. Between NFL+ and Fubo I get all the games I want to watch. Otherwise when their game confilicts with the AZ game I watch it after the game ends on NFL+ which only deletes the dead times like timeouts etc and no commercials. I close it after the season then start it when pre-season starts.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am dumping DTV because its too expensive and for other reasons.
BUT, I have gotten Sunday Ticket for free the last few years. Kinda sucks to have to back to paying for it.
Streaming has too many glitches. I could use that new "stick" service. My brother has it and its very cheap. You get all the NFL games but its internet based so You can not record anything.
I am all about recording shows and watching when I want.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I cancelled DTV this month. I'm going to sign up for YouTube TV in April. What's the ticket gonna cost? Who cares?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Streaming for free (okay a $60 internet bill) with a great connection. Never wasted $ on directv.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I pay $120 a year with my daughter’s college student discount for Sunday Ticket streaming app.
Works great. Without discount, app is like 300 I think but you wouldn’t have to pay for YouTube TV.
Same here, thats a great price. Had it for the last 3 years like this.....

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
I pay 60.00 for nfl gamepass. Been using it for a few years now.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
called to cancel Monday after the final weekend...was told I had to wait until Jan. 17th...spent that time watching everything I had recorded...I'd be curious to see the cancelations nationwide...I too was a subscriber since 95....DTV was a great company back in the day, then they were bought out by ATT and it went south in a hurry...plus, they could never get a deal done with the PAC-12 which forced me to get XFinity cable...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not many options for me in the rural area.

Streaming is out of the question with only Satellite Hughes Net Gen 5. It's slower than frozen mud. If I were to try to stream any live game, it would time out very quickly & shut down the stream.

Our Mobile phone service even with an antenna outside of the home & also inside for use with a cell phone is a bit faster but not by much. On a good day in perfect weather we get 2 bars most of the time 1 bar.

Last edited: