Which Teams Mount Rushmore Is The Worst Destination Point? (Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which of the 32 NFL Teams has the Worst Mt. Rushmore?

• Total voters

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can't say Detroit, I went with JAX. MJD was great & all, but he's not better than Detroit's all-time great RB Barry Sanders.

Barry Sanders
Calvin Johnson
Lem Barney

Matthew Stafford, Bobby Layne, Dick LeBeau, Billy Sims, etc.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So who would be on the Patriots’ Mount Rushmore of Cheating?

Candidates include:

1. Matt Walsh, one of the assistants who filmed opponents’ signals between 2000 and 2002
2. Ernie Adams, the “Director of Football Research” who analyzed data from the videotapes
3. Jim McNally, the guy who says he earned his nickname as “the deflator” because, you know, he lost weight
4. Goodell, the man who decided to destroy the evidence

Not to mention whoever it was who got info on the Rams’ game plan for SB 36...

Wasn't Bernie Kukar the head ref for SB 36? He should be in there somewhere.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Can't stand that preening, self-loving, dirty hitting, over-hyped POS.
On the other hand, loved his father who was a gritty, hard-hitting LB who had a looonnngggg career with the Browns and Falcons?

Clay is a good person..........he used to go to malls and loads of other places in CLE just to hang with fans and sign things.

He spent time in the community and worked with charities and was just a great dude.

The Packers player is just a fuck. That apple fell from the tree and rolled down the hill.

He is nothing like this guy, who was loved by CLE.

_MatthewsClayBrowns8-1__58699.1499960053.jpg

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Clay is a good person..........he used to go to malls and loads of other places in CLE just to hang with fans and sign things.

He spent time in the community and worked with charities and was just a great dude.

The Packers player is just a freak. That apple fell from the tree and rolled down the hill.

He is nothing like this guy, who was loved by CLE.

View attachment 25516

Loved the guy. I lived in Canton during the end of the Cardiac Kids and the beginning of the Bernie Kosar ERA. Felt the pain when Elway mounted "the Drive" and Byner fumbled at the goal line in the playoffs. Clay was a class act all the way.
Never liked Jr. going back to the equally over-hyped, juiced up linebacker corps at USC along with Cushing and Maualuga. Was so glad we took Laurinaitis over Maualuga in the draft that offseason.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not considering the Texans since they are such a young franchise. So I am thinking Cincinnati. Can only think of one truly great player and that is Anthony Munoz. Any franchise where Chris Collingsworth is even in the conversation... is pretty pathetic.

They are my choice too.
Yeah, the younger franchises might actually offer less, but Cincy doesn't have that excuse.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
DT with Detroit from '58 to '70. 4-time Pro Bowler and 3-time first team All Pro. One of the best DT's in the league...(until Merlin Olsen came along). There were some very elite DT's back then if you include Alex Karras, Merlin, Bob Lilly and Buck Buchanon. Alan Page and Joe Greene came along toward the end of the 60's as well.

I was always partial to this scene myself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9P2B7NUPfM

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Maybe I'm drawing a blank on this, but who do you put on Atlanta's Mt. Rushmore?