Which teams do you hate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which teams do you hate?

• Total voters

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1) Patriots - cheating mofo coach who is a sore loser to boot (when the Patriots lose Super Bowls he doesn't shake the rival coach's hand).
2) Niners - grew up in LA - I think it's a state law that people from LA have to hate San Francisco sports teams. And the Niners deserve it and more.
3) Cowboys - Nemesis of the Rams in the '70s. Might be forgotten, but amazingly obnoxious owner now.

Don't hate the Seahawks - I went to college in the Northwest when they were in the AFC, and Dave Krieg was their QB. Which reminds me - what do Billy Graham and Dave Krieg have in common? They are the only two people who can make a stadium full of people on a Sunday cry out in unison "OH MY GAWD!"

Worked in New Orleans for years, too many friends are Saints fans to hate them. Live in Phoenix now, and they are mostly pathetic so hard to hate them.

jjab360

Legend
Lol, the only 3 I didn't vote for were the only ones with 3 or less votes. Pretty obvious reasons to hate our NFC West rivals, the Cowboys, Patriots, and Panthers. But the Vikings, Falcons, and Saints? I got no problem with them. Especially the Saints who we always seem to put a whoopin on even when we're at our absolute worst.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I hate the 49ers. Having been born and bred in Northern California, it is a hate that has grown in my guts, like some viscous alien parasite. It has been known to burst forth, and cause me to lash out at people who's only crime was to ask, "Hey, see that 9er game yesterday?", or "How bout them 9ers!" A bunch of bandwagon jumpin, no-football knowin, ugly-ass jersey wearin dilletantes, whiner fans make me physically ill, and/or homicidal. I wouldn't piss on one to put em out if they was on fire. Fuck Montana, fuck Rice, fuck TO, and especially fuck Norton. Triple fuck Harbaugh, I hope he get west nile virus. Fuck Steve Young, hope those concussions catch up soon, you condescending asshole. Fuck overrated Bill Walsh, too.

Did I mention I hate the 9ers?

Mick

Pro Bowler
I live up here near Seattle....so the hate for them is very strong....I wish nothing but misery and pain for them and their fans....trust me, if the hawks miss the playoffs this year, and it's entirely possible, I will get arrested for excessive trash talking...it'll be on the news so watch for it :censored:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hate is a strong word. That's why I only use it for the shitchickens. And the back of their helmets look like a vaj.

xstatic450

What?
Name
Dave
Grew up in Northern California and always got shit for being a Ram fan. Hate the Niners!!!

lockdnram21

Legend
i admit in the super bowl i went for Seahawks. simply because i knew Peyton or Broncos wasnt ready for their defense. They also won me some money.

teams i hate the most

Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
i admit in the super bowl i went for Seahawks. simply because i knew Peyton or Broncos wasnt ready for their defense. They also won me some money.

teams i hate the most

Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
lockdnram...Just out of curiosity how old were you for SB36 in 2001/2002 ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

teams i hate the most

Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals
On this game, my mind was made up for me, My Wife is a Bronco Fan, I had to go with the LiL Woman, after all she's put up with me for 40 years!!:LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seahawks
Patriots
49'ers

Cowshit
Horseshit
Dogshit

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Patriots and 49ers are 1A and 1B.
Seahawks
Cowboys
Cardinals

With Steve Smith gone to the Ravens, the Panthers aren't so much on this list. I still blame the zebras for what went down in that game.

People often forget that the Patriots' defense in their SB victories relied on their DBs and LBs holding, grabbing and mugging receivers. In 2005 the Competition committee made that a priority for the zebras, and guess what? They haven't won a SB since. Still, none of that is retribution for what went down in SB36, or that they won 3 SBs in 4 years using those tactics.

RamEERS

Pastor
1. Seahawks
1. Steelers
3. Niners
4. Cowboys
5. Cards
every other team i'm at the don't care