Which teams do you hate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which teams do you hate?

• Total voters

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
AFAIK, everyone here cheers for the Rams over anyone else on Sunday. But there's teams out there that I'm either indifferent about or may even like to some degree (except when they play the Rams.)

So which teams do you absolutely hate?

Due to limited space, I couldn't list everyone, so the list below is division rivals, former division rivals and problematic teams in the playoffs.

For me, 49ers (duh), Patriots (double duh) and Seahawks. The Cardinals really haven't been good at the same time we have yet.

You can select multiple responses in this poll.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
49ers since forever.
Patriots since the 2001 Homeland Security Bowl

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I selected other because I hate all 31 teams not named the Rams! I hate some more than others, (cowgirls, whiners, seahags, cheatriots) and I don't hate the jets as much because my older boy is a fan, but I hate all 31 of 'em.:double:

SierraRam

Recreational User
It used to be Vikings and Cowboys. The old guys on the forum know why...

Now its:

1. Whiners
2. ShitHawks
3. Cheatriots
4. Panthers (remember week 7) bastards!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals (only because they're in the division, they aren't good), Panthers, Cowboys, PATRIOTS

No particular order, all are scumbag teams

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bonus question: Do you subscribe at all to the theory that if the Rams don't make the playoffs, you should cheer for a division rival because at least they're "representing the NFC West"?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bonus question: Do you subscribe at all to the theory that if the Rams don't make the playoffs, you should cheer for a division rival because at least they're "representing the NFC West"?

No I dont, unless its the Cardinals and Warner is the Qb

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

A. No
B. Hell no!
C. FUCK NO!!!
D. All of the above

I'm gonna go with "D"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It used to be Vikings and Cowboys. The old guys on the forum know why...

Now its:

1. Whiners
2. ShitHawks
3. Cheatriots
4. Panthers (remember week 7) bastards!
I'll always remember week 7, like I'll always remember "Dec. 7th and Sept. 11th! Maybe we can say "Hello" to them this year in week 1 of the Play-Offs!.................:censored:

PrometheusFaulk

Starter

I never understood this line of thinking, as though just because the teams your team plays the most wins that somehow makes your team better.

I just spent the whole year rooting against those guys. Screw them.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Never!

No I dont, unless its the Cardinals and Warner is the Qb
Except for this scenario and the Cardinals are playing the Steelers.

Now that I think about it, I don't care much for the Steelers. Guess it's Big Ben and his bullying ways towards young college students.

49ers (There fans are twats)
Seahawks (but have a soft spot for Wilson form his Wolfpack/Badgers days)
Carolina (Week 7/Scam Newton)
Patriots
Tampa Bay (see 49ers)

No although I found myself rooting for the SEC in March Madness this year which was strange because typically Kentucky and Tennessee would rank up there with any of the above 5.

Ramway

UDFA
I hate the Niners, Rams biggest rival. I hate the Cowboys, America's team my ASS. I hate the Saints because their fans are morons. Who Dat? The Fucking Rams! That's who!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Fuck no!!!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
heres my list
1. Seacocks
2. AssMiners
3. Cowgirls
4. Cheatriots
5. Panthers
Lmao @ Assminers

1. Ass Miners ( no explanation needed)
2. Cheatriots ( SpyGate and Billicheat,,, nuff said)
3. Shecocks (arrogant bastards and fans)
4. Cowturds (if you lived in Cowgirl country you'd hate them to, biggest load of band wagon fans ever who don't know a thing about the team they just want to be cool)
5. Panthers ( New entry on the list but it's probably not a permanent hate, just a recent one from week 7 as well, I'd love to pummel them in the playoffs this year and be extremely physical with them, I bet Fisher would love to see them again as well as many others on the team.

Last edited:

AZRamsFan93

I was most definitely rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

FRO

Legend
I the only one who hates the Patriots most? They were the team that cheated us out of a Super Bowl. That supersedes everything.