Which New Ram are you most excited to see play this upcoming season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a D-line guy (check out my avatar). Suh is my answer, but only because Donald and Brockers are with him. I want to see these three guys take over games unlike any trio of Dlinemen have ever done. Ebukam and the othe LB/DE guys will become stars because of that trio up front.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm a D-line guy (check out my avatar).

Yeah, that Merlin Olsen guy wasn't bad.
tvw_merlin_olsen-300x300.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I pity the fool that don't pick Suh ~Mr Deacon

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Sad part I remember that game, it was 1970 and I was four years old, first game I recollect ever watching in my grandparent's living room as my Grandfather (maternal) and father was watching that game because the Giants could go to the playoffs, my uncle, who was only five years older liked the Rams and I watched as the Rams trounced the New York Football Giants and Francis Asbury Tarkenton by a score of 31-3 as it was the last regular season game that George Allen would ever coach for the Los Angels Rams and been hooked on the horns ever since.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sad part I remember that game, it was 1970 and I was four years old, first game I recollect ever watching in my grandparent's living room as my Grandfather (maternal) and father was watching that game because the Giants could go to the playoffs, my uncle, who was only five years older liked the Rams and I watched as the Rams trounced the New York Football Giants and Francis Asbury Tarkenton by a score of 31-3 as it was the last regular season game that George Allen would ever coach for the Los Angels Rams and been hooked on the horns ever since.

YfYQZCI.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I know that he's injured right now, but I really want to see how Obo Okoronkwo does. I loved the pick at the time, and I think that he'll come back healthy and with a vengeance.

I also want to see how Tegray Scales does; after all, I did start a thread on him. :p

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know that he's injured right now, but I really want to see how Obo Okoronkwo does. I loved the pick at the time, and I think that he'll come back healthy and with a vengeance.

I also want to see how Tegray Scales does; after all, I did start a thread on him. :p

With Okoronkwo being out, it opens the door for the Louisville Slugger, Trevon Young. Young had a hip injury the limited him, however, he was just coming back at the end of last year. Anxious if that momentum at the end of the college season, translates into training camp.
Young--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All of them! But the ones I think end up being the most vital to our future we'll see the least of this year, at least we hope so. I really want to see what we have in our three new OLine.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You lost me brotherman

The Surname Kelly usually of Irish descent and was shocked you actually listed John Kelly as one of the players most existed to see. Always looked at Tennessee as a program that should be better than it is, however, their alumni tend to be a tad delusional. They think their Alabama, but they're not even Auburn.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The Surname Kelly usually of Irish descent and was shocked you actually listed John Kelly as one of the players most existed to see. Always looked at Tennessee as a program that should be better than it is, however, their alumni tend to be a tad delusional. They think their Alabama, but they're not even Auburn.
Ah ok, that's what I thought you meant. Yea not a fan of T, but I love the way Kelly plays.