Which New Ram are you most excited to see play this upcoming season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Tough call for me between Brandin Cooks and Suh! I think Cooks will really help open up the Rams Offense and it is a real scary thought thinking about Suh and Donald (And, Brockers!) on the same Defensive Line! The NFL Season can NOT get here soon enough!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Micah Kiser. I have a feeling he may be a tackling machine that wins the job, and does a better job on passing downs than anticipated. I would have said Obo, but, the foot.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
It’s Suh. Suh is coming into a great defensive line. With Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers manhandling the guards and Center, Suh gets free lanes to smash into the QB and RB and just sack after sack after sack.

dang

Legend
Marcus Peters or Brandin Cooks. Young talented players the Rams will have a chance to retain for years to come.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
For me, Cooks edges out Suh, Peters, and Talib.

But I think that it’s a safe bet that all 4 of them are gonna provide us with many an outstanding play.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Peters, Suh, Talib then Cooks for me

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This is way way way outside the box. And hope we never need to test this.........

But kind of hope Luis Perez is the guy at number two.

Suh, Cook, and the likes are sure winners to me.

I want something that is a camp surprise.

But then again, I am a sentimental softy. :love: :)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Because he was out due to injury, I most want to see Hemmingway. He looked real good at camp last year before he got hurt.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
RamsOffseason_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Bunch of very big names above.......all who I have seen play in many NFL games .......a player who I want to see run in this McVay offense is TE Tamarrick Hemingway ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For me; Cooks and Peters

They could be long term fixtures here... or at least I hope so.

Fatboy

Rookie
It's Cooks and Kiser for me, I know the rest can play. Let's just hope they an all play well together ! -- the Fatboy

Ram65

Legend
I have to go with Cooks since I just changed my Avatar. :) I think he adds so much pressure on the defense that it will open everyone up. I also like the bombs he will be catching from Goff.

I'm wondering how disruptive Suh will be next to Donald and Brokers. Looking forward to watching the new secondary additions of Peters and Talib. :yay:

How about Everett in his second year.

Lot's of player to be excited about but, Cooks is my pick for the most excited.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How about Everett in his second year.

The bounce we get from Everett and Kupp could be a nice boost.

Obviously Kupp was already productive, but a year following his rookie year should mean he's more dangerous and comfortable out there.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm a defensive guy.....I wanna see that OLB Tre Young from Louisville....that UDFA Parker from Oklahoma....

Damn, who'd we draft again?????

I kinda wanna see Howard (TCU) too....oh yeah.

That small school dude....what's his name? That DE....Meyers....or was he from Fort Meyers...Austin Meyers...Oscar Meyers U.....Him...LOLOL