Where have you been?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy having troubles with his depth perception:
Really ? not Micheal Richards ?

Richards is way to tall. If you look carefully at jrry32's head shot you can see he's much shorter.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy having troubles with his depth perception:
Really ? not Micheal Richards ?

Richards is way to tall. If you look carefully at jrry32's head shot you can see he's much shorter.
Y'bit he's GOT HAIR,isn't wearing glasses and is sitting in the picture,
me ? ME? with depth perception MOI?
The depth of my perception is legendary,and jrry and I are friends from the RRF board ,so there ,BTW speaking of avatars, don't you think that pillars falling down thing is a lil out of date? IMO you should get a pic of One World Trade in the spirit of rebuilding :cool:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy forgetting that everyone has hair/perfect vision at some point in their life:
Y'bit he's GOT HAIR,isn't wearing glasses and is sitting in the picture,
me ? ME? with depth perception MOI?
The depth of my perception is legendary,and jrry and I are friends from the RRF board ,so there ,BTW speaking of avatars, don't you think that pillars falling down thing is a lil out of date? IMO you should get a pic of One World Trade in the spirit of rebuilding :cool:

I'm ignoring anything that doesn't fit in with my statement. I find that helps out my accuracy big time.

As for my avatar, it is a little outdated as far as the Rams are concerned but it isn't outdated at all when it comes to how I want to live my life. The imperfect pillar that isn't still connected to the other three is symbolic of my own imperfections in this regard.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
All playing the implicit whose perfect card

I'm ignoring anything that doesn't fit in with my statement. I find that helps out my accuracy big time.

As for my avatar, it is a little outdated as far as the Rams are concerned but it isn't outdated at all when it comes to how I want to live my life. The imperfect pillar that isn't still connected to the other three is symbolic of my own imperfections in this regard.

I see,it's a philosophy thing, FWIW that pillar depicts one of my favorite sayings.

Why spend your time trying to fit in when you were born to stand out?
And you do my friend ,you do

jrry does too heza smart kid

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guys, I have no idea who it is in my avatar. I can promise you that it's not a picture of me. CGI uploaded it so you'd have to ask him who it is. :lol:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought u looked a hell of a lot like Seinfeld

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
El Juggernauto said:

I think it is a young Seinfeld as a joke for me being Jerry.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I woulda went with Garcia. Maybe Casey Jones

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
jrry32 pretending he's not a dead ringer for Jason Alexander:
Guys, I have no idea who it is in my avatar. I can promise you that it's not a picture of me. CGI uploaded it so you'd have to ask him who it is. :lol:

Albefree69 advised his fellow posters:
I'm ignoring anything that doesn't fit in with my statement.

:whome?:

…..

Legend
I posted as Ramdog at the O-Board and when they shut it down there was an exodus to RRF. So word got around and I followed the crowd.

I'm a proud ex-member of the PD's Ramstalk...I got myself banned somehow which is pretty hard to do, but i managed it. I signed back up with a different username out of spite, but never ventured there much after that and eventually forgot the new username.

Several years at RRF as Ramdog01, I still have my account there just havent posted or even logged into that website since I joined here at ROD.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
From the POS ClanRam board. Man if you guys have ever had to deal with Avenger Ram he is a f tar that runs their board. If you haven't then the board runs about like this. Avenger, who is a mod btw, voice a opinion and the rest of the butt kisses reinforce this and if anyone else thinks slightly different you get flamed. Lame. After that I lurked here forever before making a account from the bad experience I had but honestly I'm starting to get VERY impressed wit X and some of the guys that run this board.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
The Rammer said:
From the POS ClanRam board. Man if you guys have ever had to deal with Avenger Ram he is a f tar that runs their board. If you haven't then the board runs about like this. Avenger, who is a mod btw, voice a opinion and the rest of the butt kisses reinforce this and if anyone else thinks slightly different you get flamed. Lame. After that I lurked here forever before making a account from the bad experience I had but honestly I'm starting to get VERY impressed wit X and some of the guys that run this board.
As a above, wasn't really very active on that board, mainly because of how vilified you are if you are if you try to disagree with certain people.
At least here you can have an intelligent discussion with fellow fans, without feeling intimidated by, rather ironically, a Mod.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
jsimcox said:
The Rammer said:
As a above, wasn't really very active on that board, mainly because of how vilified you are if you are if you try to disagree with certain people.
At least here you can have an intelligent discussion with fellow fans, without feeling intimidated by, rather ironically, a Mod.

Stress free is the way to be, welcome aboard.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Started on twitter. Then found RoD, ramsherd, and TST all shortly after. This is the only one with forums though.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
El Juggernauto said:
jsimcox said:
The Rammer said:

Stress free is the way to be, welcome aboard.
Amen to that....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

I think it is a young Seinfeld as a joke for me being Jerry.

Ding ding! Yes, Jerry Seinfeld!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Started out as VanCanRampage on the herd then Rams Rule, but the vibe was too negative so I went to the Rams Huddle a d that was a good board until a few months ago. Also lurked at RRF but I lost my password but still at that time preferred the huddle.
Came here just before the Fisher hire. I will be sticking as PressureD41.

This board is most impressive by the way

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Way back when? I used to go back and forth with some fans on Prodigy. I don't know if you would call them forums. I think they were chat groups or news groups or sumptin. I still "belong" to a few sites (I think) though I never post at any of them any more. I was on the PD site for a few years. Followed Paul to St Louis RamsX - I think it was - and then here. I just don't feel the need to be on other forums. This one fits my vibe and it has virtually anything I want in a forum. I'll check news clippings and google Rams stuff but it is usually either already on here or I'll post the occasional thread about it.

We always talked about this site being more like a bunch of guys shooting the shit over beers than some internet forum. What's not to like about that?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
PressureD41 said:
Started out as VanCanRampage on the herd then Rams Rule, but the vibe was too negative so I went to the Rams Huddle a d that was a good board until a few months ago. Also lurked at RRF but I lost my password but still at that time preferred the huddle.
Came here just before the Fisher hire. I will be sticking as PressureD41.

This board is most impressive by the way

I remember you.....from very, very far back.