"Whatever the f*ck the outside world thought we were gonna look like — they don’t have a f*cking clue”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Also, does anybody have an interview showing how Wagner felt about the game? Just curious hahaha

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, thats what I get for listening to the so called experts. Been told we're gonna suck all year long. I bought into it. The thing is, no one knew what this Rams team was about. All the new faces. I think we know a little more now. They aren't as bad as we were told.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
To be honest, I was a bit concerned in the first half because Geno Smith was actually looking good with the way the game was going.
I was concerned about how Walker was gashing us for 6 a pop. I bet Shanny's licking his chops looking at that--hope we work on that in prepping this week and that we have an answer, like setting edges for one--I think both Hoecht and Young are capable.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I feel better about what I saw in TC, but next week will tell us a lot about this team. I knew Stafford would be dropping dimes, but was unsure about the D front 7. The DBs were getting it done on the back end, we just need to stop the run and force teams to pass. I dont recall seeing any passes in Durants direction yesterday.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I feel better about what I saw in TC, but next week will tell us a lot about this team. I knew Stafford would be dropping dimes, but was unsure about the D front 7. The DBs were getting it done on the back end, we just need to stop the run and force teams to pass. I dont recall seeing any passes in Durants direction yesterday.
I wish this game was a few weeks down the road like week 4 min. I will not get too bothered if we get soundly beaten but yes a lot would be learned if it stays close.
I really like the aggressiveness we showed especially on D as the game progressed. There is a lot of distrust in Raheem but the guy puts together a plan that he thinks best suits his players success and he is very flexible in his design.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
In fact the only real problem with the OL was at RT. Havenstein struggled at times when he was uncovered. It only reinforced my belief they will not pay premium cap dollars for an average RT next year. They will save $6.5M by releasing Rob next year.......which frees up Noteboom to move to RT.
That's what you told us 2 years ago.
But you're serious this time, right? :)

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't disagree, Rob is the OL i saw getting beat a few times.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great team win but I’m not going to get too high knowing McVay has always known how to handle the hags.

8 straight losses to the 9ers who looked dominant on the road in Pittsburgh.

It would be great to see the Rams building on the week one win. Puka is no longer a mystery let’s see the D pound Purdy into a case of the yips.

2-0 or 1-1 it’s still a long way to the end.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
McVay after Stafford throws his 100th pick 6. Mathew's a stud. Great pick 6.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Upon further review
reservoir dogs GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hav is our best lineman. Steve Avila may pass him soon, but Hav is the least of our worries.

WOW - Steve Avila had a tough game yesterday against the Packers.Seeing Joesph Noteboom playing RT yesterday was rough.

The Rams offensive line is where Sean Mcvay not trusting them & allow them to get physical does this group a disservice.

Big Rob is The LEADER in The Huddle which was probably missed most,especially with a young QB.Kust a really hard game to swallow.

If we go to what Matthew Stafford said after a Big Win he was right.I thought The Rams were better than they are especially on offense.

Then losing Cam Akers & Van Jefferson being basically let got for nothing are players I thought were CORE PLAYERS 2023! No doubt about that with Cooper Kupp hurt & The Rams winning at home.Cam Akers scoring on 4th & 1 on a pitch out. Seeing Steve Avila looking like a Pro Bowl LG.

SAD - thought The Rams were a 9-8 team. Now I can’t see them winning more than 6 games.The only way is for Stafford & The Rams starters staying healthy.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The Rams offensive line is where Sean Mcvay not trusting them & allow them to get physical does this group a disservice.
I think this is a big blind spot for McVay. You'd think watching the other team march down the field like that against us for 7 would at least clue it in. A lot our run plays rely on too much trickery and McVay or Lafleur seem to be overthinking it.