"Whatever the f*ck the outside world thought we were gonna look like — they don’t have a f*cking clue”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
reservoir dogs GIF
Pickleball anyone ? Just hope the rest of my goes better than this guys did each time I play.Going to jacuzzi & swim afterwards as well.Counting my blessings.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Pickleball anyone ? Just hope the rest of my goes better than this guys did each time I play.Going to jacuzzi & swim afterwards as well.Counting my blessings.
That's Michael Madsen not M.P.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's Michael Madsen not M.P.
Well MP should have been a younger stunt double.Movie anct all look the same.It’s just about the makeup. - thanks though.

I guess that wouldn’t be a bad movie to watch again.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Mcvay is not willing to think about another game without Matthew Stafford.

I’m in shock how fast the wheels feel apart without Kyren William & company(injuries). Mcvay says lossing 3 team Captains really hurts with such a young team.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn

Mcvay is not willing to think about another game without Matthew Stafford.

I’m in shock how fast the wheels feel apart without Kyren William & company(injuries). Mcvay says lossing 3 team Captains really hurts with such a young team.
I tried to watch it and turned it off fairly quickly. Felt was a bunch of overspeak and not relating to reality.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I tried to watch it and turned it off fairly quickly. Felt was a bunch of overspeak and not relating to reality.

Well The Rams got rid of Rypien who was a JOKE at QB!!

My problem is why didn’t The Rams address the backup QB before it was too late? It’s going to be interesting on how this plays out with Carson Weintz

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Listening to Mcvay 2017

Happy Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

Listening to Mcvay 2023

Power Rangers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN