What would this look like?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We have witnessed time and time again that an elite rb is not a true difference maker. Yes it's pretty and yes with no offensive line he could truly turn a screen or a quick pass onto a big play or chunk play which we so lack. However we would be ok if Staffords blocking was better. I do think though as people get healthy and hope van and Obj back it will help. I also think snead could find a Corbett ype trade for a 5th etc to reinforce the line maybe luck out again

If I have to choose I'd put my eggs in the defense basket rt now. We are playing scared keep everything in front because we lack corners. Then we do and Deblow runs right through us now as the corners get healthy that will help but we need a dominant pass rusher especially with Floyd being non-existent.
I think that could help not only in the rush pressure department but possible turnovers and more chances for a team with an ailing line and maybe average at best when healthy would help.
I'd get the edge sooner rather than later. To hold us in it until the line starts to gel get healthy and hopefully come together after the bye. You add that dominant rusher you can help yourself win games for now 17-9 20-14 etc.

in essence my point is the defense is the better unit rt now and adding a significant piece would make a huge impact to the rest of the team where as the offense right now because of the line seems to need a lot of pieces and we all know it really doesn't. O-line is key.

so get that edge rusher.

i don't care that we paid notebook either it's not a lot and it's less than guard money bring in Eric Fischer if he is ok with LA give him a tryout for God's sake.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He is right up McVay's RB alley. I could see the Rams doing this.

What they would be better off doing is working out physical backs and finding a mouth breather who can give us a few weeks of grounding. Someone who will run hard off of a quick decision and maybe avoid injury.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is right up McVay's RB alley. I could see the Rams doing this.

What they would be better off doing is working out physical backs and finding a mouth breather who can give us a few weeks of grounding. Someone who will run hard off of a quick decision and maybe avoid injury.
You mean go back in time and keep Sony Michel?