What we know about Kliff Kingsbury's mysterious offense in Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I don't get all the "mystery". It's going to be some version of a collegiate spread offense. NFL teams will play their nickel and dime zones, rush 4 with a fast LB or safety spying on the QB. Knowing Murray's over confidence in throwing into tight coverage I see a lot of INT's early in the year. When he tries to stop doing that he's going to run exposing himself to injury.

I can see the Rams playing both Long and Scott in those games. I think Long would make the perfect spy. He has the speed to stay with and catch Murray. Or Nick Scott can punish him if he tries to run. The Rams have the front 4 to get after him so he's not going to have a lot of time.

What is interesting is their talk of 90 plays a game? In other words a whole lot of dink and dunk. It's hard to sustain an offense with that kind of attack. Count me in with those that see a lot of 3 and outs putting the pressure on the AZ defense to match.

Their first game with the Rams will be fun to watch...if Murray lasts that long.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we know how well “we’re gonna sling it” worked out in Arizona so....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They'll have an advantage early in the season vs opposing defenses with nothing on film in terms of both the scheme and QB. Tough first quarter schedule but i think they'll win 2 of those games.

vs Detroit
@ Baltimore
vs Carolina
vs Seattle

If Kingsbury is worth his salt they'll get better as the season progresses, as long as Murray puts the work in.

Rams don't get them until December. Wade will be ready for whatever they want to do.