What Vikings fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fair enough.

Valid point about the blue font, he may not know about that. And you are right he has been a good poster. For a Vikings fan.

@Raptorman when you are goofing on someone typically blue font is used so everyone involved and everyone reading knows it meant to be humorous versus insulting or whatever.

My bad for the remark.
Thanks for this Les. It means way more coming from you. Cheers man.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Raptorman, is Dalvin Cook playing tonight?

I hope not.

Pushing an injury on a short week is a recipe for disaster, especially against a physical defense like ours. I mean they're all physical to a degree, but still.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I hope not.

Pushing an injury on a short week is a recipe for disaster, especially against a physical defense like ours. I mean they're all physical to a degree, but still.
I hope he sits this game out too. Lat Murry is a decent RB, but he is less dynamic than Cook. Not much of a receiver, meaning Cousins will hold the ball longer while looking for the WRs and TE.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I feel like tomorrow the Vikes come in and absolutely shock the world.

Didn't they already do that last week?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
freak the viqueens.

They are literally the 1st team that I learned to hate...

s-l225.jpg

I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good family man, but the hell with him and he can go fuck himself.

He can hug my nuts for the times he broke our hearts as little kids.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raptorman seems like a good guy, but the Rams beat that Viking @ss, and I kinda love it!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
View attachment 26363

I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good family man, but the hell with him and he can go freak himself.

He can hug my nuts for the times he broke our hearts as little kids.
Actually, hes a very grumpy old man now. I've heard him in interviews and he has a brash, Evil Knievel thing going on.

But, yeah, he was a problem for a lot of teams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here are Some Tasty Tears.....

My wife said a little bit ago, "you know they are going to get your hopes up and then kick you in the nuts dont you"?

Yep....

I knew this shit would happen this year. Never fails. With the exception of 98’ and 2k, this team spans a decade between each NFC championship appearance. Last year was their shot and they blew it. If history holds out, they won’t get back to the NFCCG for another 10 years. Fucken joke of a franchise!

time to start playing for the draft. Which amazing OL is coming out of college this next year whom we won't pick?

Why do the Vikings do this to my heart

I may have been bitching tonight...especially about lb's covering wr's but this team did play hard and did not quit. I am a proud fan tonight no matter.

christ, this fucking franchise will always find a way.

Karma for keeping the loser Treadwell on the roster and actually throwing the ball to him.

Welp, thankfully this is over.

F this defense and worthless coach that won't adjust anything. Go to the nursing home Zim

1-2-1.

Shame on those of us who didn't believe the 15-1 predictions floating around here before the season

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've been reading Vikings forums. They all hate Barr as a player.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said that earlier, and one here said that he's snap him up in a heartbeat if released.....I don't think so, unless he can return punts!

Rainram

Starter
I said that earlier, and one here said that he's snap him up in a heartbeat if released.....I don't think so, unless he can return punts!

I’ll eat my crow. He looked bad tonight. To be fair though, I did say he was a liability in coverage...and no LBer should be covering Kupp or Gurley...(which is what prevailed tonight).

Regardless...I’ll own up to my bad review. I really liked him when he came out of college a few years ago too. Oh well.

Last edited:

JackStraw

Rookie
You would think they would acknowledge the excellent/uncoverable balls Goff squeezed in for TDs or how Cousins just might be worth price tag - being patient and nailing WRs on clutch\nearly 3 and out situations without throwing a pick. Cousins played smart and threw the ball well despite Dalvin not doing much.

Y'all lost to the best, on the road, in a short week coming off sad loss in MPLS. Division is wide open.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll eat my crow. He looked bad tonight. To be fair though, I did say he was a liability in coverage...and no LBer should be covering Kupp or Gurley...(which is what prevailed tonight).

Regardless...I’ll own up to my bad review. I really liked him when he came out of college a few years ago too. Oh well.

what kind of scheme makes a lber cover kupp and woods? always gonna lose.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm pretty sure this is how vikings fans feel like after the game.

butt-pain.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

And last year they loved him. He has experienced a big drop off this year.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
McVay outcoached Zimmer and Edwards last night, consistently getting matchups where their linebackers had to cover our WRs. Barr is a good linebacker, but he will get beat trying to run with our receivers.
FWIW, I thought Wade was slow to adjust to what the Vikings were doing on offense. The run defense was strong, but not enough pressure on Cousins in the first half and too many open spots over the middle.

Last edited: