What the football teams' fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree I don't see us coming out flat. But I do think the Football Team has a strong front seven that could present a challenge to our offense.

Might well do so. One thing that helps us is Washington's rush defense isn't very good. Their pass defense is quite good, but if we can run on them, they're in for a long day.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Might well do so. One thing that helps us is Washington's rush defense isn't very good. Their pass defense is quite good, but if we can run on them, they're in for a long day.

I would love to see Cam/Hendo kind of get an opportunity to really show their respective talents.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Fuck the Foreskins.

I had a friend mention that they should just name their team the Pigskins.

They could keep the 'skins nickname.

They are also famous for those fans that dressed as pigs.
Those fans called themselves the Hogs... or maybe it was the Hog-ettes. Some of those dudes would dress like female hogs I think.

Their fans used to call their O-Line the Hogs too. They had a damn good one back then too.

As a man who happens to love pigs and is uncircumcised , I find you two guys remarks to be both disappointing.
and extremely offensive.
And just for the record , No, I am not one of these weirdo's who has pig pictures and trinkets strewn all over my home.
Though I do have a picture of Ned Beatty in the den.
I am a very decent respectable man , who would just prefer people knock before barging in my barn door while I'm
grooming the pigs.

Last edited:

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a man who happens to love pigs and is uncircumcised , I find you two guys remarks to be both disappointing.
and extremely offensive.
And just for the record , No, I am not one of these weirdo's who has pig pictures and trinkets strewn all over my home.
Though I do have a picture of Ned Beatty in the den.
I am a very decent respectable man , who would just prefer people knock before barging in my barn door while I'm
grooming the pigs.
1-29-2020.jpg