What the football teams' fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not too much talk on the actual matchup yet. It's only Wednesday.

------------------
Week 5: Prediction Thread: At home to the LA Rams and the return of Sean McVay

Kyle Allen throws 3 TDs and reignites the team. Good guys win a close one 30 - 27
------------------
Los Angeles via St. Louis via Los Angeles Uncastrated Male Sheep - 27
Washington Formerly Known as The Redskins And Before That The Braves Established 1932 - 12
-------------------
20-13 Rams
------------------
Redskins 28
Rams 24
-------------------
35-10 Rams.
-------------------
I think at least for this game, Kyle provides a spark.
Team 30
Rams 28
-------------------
Rams win a close one, 24-20.

McClaurin goes for 2 big TD's
--------------------
A new QB puts us in quite a stew...

Washington Ratatouilles 74, Rams 3
https://es.redskins.com/topic/44491...-to-the-la-rams-and-the-return-of-sean-mcvay/
---------------------
onward and upward ... we could get 6 wins this season - that would be HUGE
---------------------
just saw haskins benched. allen starting. stunned
---------------------
I have no issue with the benching. Dwayne needs to focus on becoming a better leader and take accountability for his bad play. Kyle is not a world beater so he'll get his opportunity again if he has a strong will to get better. He's not doing the simple things we'll and if you can't grow from there it's not going to get better anytime soon
----------------------
Apparently from what I saw Haskins isn’t even #2 this week. Not good
----------------------
I'm sure we'll get more info with time, but to this point Haskins is limiting the team and RR isn't beholden to him to do what he thinks best going forward. This might end up just being that DH gets screwed by bad timing, but that happens all the time in this league and at the end of the day you have to produce on the field. WaPo had an article yesterday with various third party statistical sites breaking down DH and it was pretty ugly. Accuracy is a major necessity for a QB and to this point he hasn't shown he has it. I suspect he'll get another shot again this season, but clearly he needs to really step up or this might be it for him.

A thought popped into my head after seeing O'Brien fired in Houston- they have the highest salary total in the league and yet look bereft of talent outside a few positions. Why not flitter about seeing what they'd be interested in for Deshaun Watson?
https://www.burgundyandgoldnation.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=715
--------------------

Kyle Allen will be starting vs Rams. Let the board melee begin...

RR obviously thinks Kyle Allen gives this team a better chance to win. Lot of details to follow no doubt.

Deans gonna have himself a field day with self congratulations...lol
--------------------
Good we can be in the Trey Lance or Trevor Lawerence sweepbstakes 1-15 should get us there
--------------------
No Alex Smith?
--------------------
QB 2 now
--------------------
I didn't get to watch Allen much last year, but I have a feeling we will be seeing Alex Smith before long
--------------------
First major red flag from Ron Rivera.

I don't get this benching at all. It's been 4 games
---------------------
Total BS.....he has never started a full season.....he was drafted by Gruden who was already on the hot seat and then Rivera comes in and has no ties to him....goes ahead and benchesc him in favor of Allen.....
----------------------
He(Alex Smith) is the backup now and may start before the season is over.....Allen showed a propensity for bad INT's last season in Carolina.
----------------------
Unless you think you can get something in a trade for Haskins, I don't get it. Allen isn't a good QB... If you think Haskins sucks, ride him to the top of the draft and get a QB that has the potential to lead you somewhere
----------------------
If Allen doesn't do better...Rivera could legitimately be on the hot seat in year one. Like I said many times...if you want Haskins to sit, learn and develop then sit him at the beginning of the season. Don't take him out 4 games in and expect this to help him and/or the future unless RR is just giving up on Haskins altogether in his short stint....he didn't draft him so I guess we will see. This organization seems to just make bad move after bad move...I put this one on Rivera though, wonder if he was getting pressured by the FO?
-------------------
I think RR feels he’s got to give him a chance to suit up. He had a convo with Alex before season that definitely influenced him regarding Alex basically saying he WANTS at all costs to get another shot.

I cringe at the thought of our team being the one to give him that shot.
---------------------

View: https://twitter.com/kevinsheehanDC/status/1313839201457246213?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1313839201457246213%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1313839201457246213

----------------------
Well then Haskins isn’t the guy and we will be in the market for a qb .

And if that is the case so be it

Time to support Allen because if he fails ,it sets the team back another year or 2
-------------------
This will be the 22nd QB to start under Dan Synder, since 1999.

You can't beat the Browns though lol...the Browns have started 31 QB's since 1999
-------------------

View: https://twitter.com/Alex35332/status/1313841482403647495?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1313841482403647495%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1313841482403647495

-------------------
I said when we made the trade that Rivera could see Allen as the starter. I think this was always RR’s intention.

i think it is a horrible decision.
-------------------
As I said , Haskins isn’t the guy if you make this move .

Now it’s Allen and you hope he plays well and becomes the franchise qb

What’s the over under on country and coach calling Allen a dick vs the rams ?

I am saying 6 minutes into the 1st quarter
------------------
I think Riviera didn’t want Haskins and looked at the schedule and saw that the next six or seven games are not that strong opponents and those games could cement Haskins as his starter. So better to make the move now than later. I know he doesn’t look at any part as a gimmie and if he believed in Haskins, this would be a good opportunity, but I could also see that he believes he’s not long-term and he wants to be able to move on
---------------------
take this with a grain of salt but rumors going around Haskins threw his team under the bus and not taking responsibility himself
---------------------
i dont think RR is being honest on a lot of things . he came in and said he wouldnt chase cheap wins blah blah bah and then he moves toward going for cheap wins
--------------------
Haskins was never given a fair chance because Gruden didn't want him but the worst part was Rivera's crappy and irresponsible offseason. No offensive line help of note was brought in. No TE of note was brought in. No RB or WR was brought in of note. RR made an insane offer to Amari Cooper but he used the team to get a monster deal from Dallas. Austin Hooper chose the Browns over us. In other words, RR swung and missed big time. He instead brought in JD McKissic, Logan Thomas, Corenlius Lucas and Dontrelle Inman to address the NFL's 2019 worst offense. He also decided to bring in a rookie OC in Scott Turner to run said offense.

How in the world was Haskins going to have a chance? I blame Ron Rivera and his absurd plan to fix the offense. I am ok with Rivera as a coach mostly but I am not interested in him making personnel decisions. His first attempt with last year was a failure and we are seeing that now
https://sportshoop.la/threads/wow-k...ing-vs-rams-let-the-board-melee-begin.312817/

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Los Angeles via St. Louis via Los Angeles Uncastrated Male Sheep - 27
Washington Formerly Known as The Redskins And Before That The Braves Established 1932 - 12

:D That was a good one.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh lord, the extreme skins folks.

giphy.gif

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I had a friend mention that they should just name their team the Pigskins.

They could keep the 'skins nickname.

They are also famous for those fans that dressed as pigs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I had a friend mention that they should just name their team the Pigskins.

They could keep the 'skins nickname.

They are also famous for those fans that dressed as pigs.

Those fans called themselves the Hogs... or maybe it was the Hog-ettes. Some of those dudes would dress like female hogs I think.

Their fans used to call their O-Line the Hogs too. They had a damn good one back then too.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Those fans called themselves the Hogs... or maybe it was the Hog-ettes. Some of those dudes would dress like female hogs I think.

Their fans used to call their O-Line the Hogs too. They had a damn good one back then too.
Yeah, I live in the land of the WTFs. Actually went to a couple of iconic games at RFK in the 80s. That OL was considered "huge" with a couple of guys that were close to 300lbs. My how things have changed.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We are going to eat Kyle Allen for breakfast. Rams 31, WFT 10

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
We are going to eat Kyle Allen for breakfast. Rams 31, WFT 10

That's what I honestly thought last week...That the Rams would roll the Giants without breaking a sweat..They were right on the cup of a possible bad, deflating loss; hope that was a big time wake up call...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That the Rams would roll the Giants without breaking a sweat.

I think that was the problem. They didn't break a sweat, the offense at least. Can't take anything for granted.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I sure hate to be Washington this weekend...

I expect an angry Rams team... looking to build on their mojo heading into 9’er week. (y)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So Rivera is looking ahead at the schedule and sees the next six or seven games are not strong teams?

Is he including the Rams in that group? I agree the rest of their schedule doesn’t look tough but this team lost to the Cardinals.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Yeah, George Allen stole a whole tribe of Rams to build it back in the day.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Close game vs the ‘skins, we’ll be lucky to escape with a W, traditionally a tough place for the Rams

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what I honestly thought last week...That the Rams would roll the Giants without breaking a sweat..They were right on the cup of a possible bad, deflating loss; hope that was a big time wake up call...

I doubt McVay lets this team come out flat two weeks in a row.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I doubt McVay lets this team come out flat two weeks in a row.

I agree I don't see us coming out flat. But I do think the Football Team has a strong front seven that could present a challenge to our offense.