What Shecock fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My gosh, they are talking about getting rid of Russ, and damn near every one else in association. Lol

Love that its not us.
That was us about Goff the last few weeks though.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

From random threads over there :ROFLMAO:

1610295785734.png

Sadly, I don't think we progress. We're stuck with Pete and Wilson on the offense.
Need to blow it up.
imagine repeatedly saying LMAO!!! because you can’t fathom critiquing an asskicking in the playoffs at home against a rival.

Just a great analysis overall. LMAO!!! Go picket!! LMAO!!!!
Would you trade Pete Carroll for Sean McVay? I would, in a second.

Tired of getting outcoached and outplayed by the Rams year after year.
I'd take McVay or Shanahan over Pete nowadays.
You still think he is calm and great team player?

I am just testing the waters. I think he will become a lot like Terrell Owens. I liked Owens and I know a lot of people didnt. I see DK becoming like owens. I knew once he started throwing his helmet and was screaming that we were going to him no matter what.

Then the pick 6 happened.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
That’s the thing, you could literally visit any teams GDT and basically find the same ole - same ole toxic reactionary input from fans that hardly understand what's going on.

Dallas’ is probably the worst

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That was us about Goff the last few weeks though.

I stick by what I said. Goff still ain't the answer. But for them, Russ sure as shit is. Lol I would trade them any day. Lol

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I agree that Goff is not the answer. He has guts and he tries harder than most QBs, but the strangest part to me about yesterday's win is that Goff looked "EXACTLY" the same in his mechanics and decision making as he has throughout the season.

Packfan18

Rookie
I agree that Goff is not the answer. He has guts and he tries harder than most QBs, but the strangest part to me about yesterday's win is that Goff looked "EXACTLY" the same in hi mechanics and decision making.
He’s a Good QB IMO. I’m very worried about your defense next week.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree that Goff is not the answer. He has guts and he tries harder than most QBs, but the strangest part to me about yesterday's win is that Goff looked "EXACTLY" the same in his mechanics and decision making as he has throughout the season.

Goff isn't the answer to me either. But he was tough as fuckin nails yesterday playing thru that. He didn't necessarily help us, but he didnt cost us. He managed it as good as you could expect with a thumb injury.

I will never doubt his toughness.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He’s a Good QB IMO. I’m very worried about your defense next week.

The match up to watch is Ramsey vs Adam's. The best on both sides IMO. When they drafted Adam's I thought Janish(was that his name) was going to be the better player...boy was I fuckin wrong. Adams is insane. But, for real, Donald is gonna fuck Rogers up if he stays in that pocket lol

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Goff has been and still is the answer, so happy and proud to have him at QB!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Goff has been and still is the answer, so happy and proud to have him at QB!

I always respect others opinions. And I would love it if you were right. But, respectfully, I disagree. If we could get 2018 Goff back, we would dominate this league. I dont put it all on him. I just want better decision making. When he is on, he is as good as anyone. But it seems like he is never on anymore.

Something has happened. Something we dont quite know. We have no deep game what so ever. Our long ball is gone. Idk if McVay has adjusted to Goff declining or if McVay is declining or if its a combo...or neither really. But I hate what we have become on offense. We have a lot of money tied up in two WRs that didn't do shit this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That’s the thing, you could literally visit any teams GDT and basically find the same ole - same ole toxic reactionary input from fans that hardly understand what's going on.

Dallas’ is probably the worst

Yeah it's really entertaining! Especially the Cowboys, Eagles, Bucs after they lost a couple straight, etc etc.

I avoid the GDT and chats here tho like the plague. There are a lot of good posters that seem to go through a portal and make them...umm, different that I'd rather not see then and be Judgey McJudgeface on them. Then there are those drive by posters that never post on a random Tuesday in June, but come out of the woodwork the second a bad play happens.

Packfan18

Rookie
The match up to watch is Ramsey vs Adam's. The best on both sides IMO. When they drafted Adam's I thought Janish(was that his name) was going to be the better player...boy was I fuckin wrong. Adams is insane. But, for real, Donald is gonna fuck Rogers up if he stays in that pocket lol
Rodgers needs to get the ball out fast.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man, a lot of salty posters over there today.

Pete Carroll is old and out of touch, fire both coordinators, Russell is over-rated and should be traded, DK is immature and not worth it, burn it all down and start over, etc etc etc

I'm pretty thirsty for Seahawk tears, but I couldn't drink all of those tears in two nights of binging... so many tears...