What Shecock fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I always respect others opinions. And I would love it if you were right. But, respectfully, I disagree. If we could get 2018 Goff back, we would dominate this league. I dont put it all on him. I just want better decision making. When he is on, he is as good as anyone. But it seems like he is never on anymore.

Something has happened. Something we dont quite know. We have no deep game what so ever. Our long ball is gone. Idk if McVay has adjusted to Goff declining or if McVay is declining or if its a combo...or neither really. But I hate what we have become on offense. We have a lot of money tied up in two WRs that didn't do shit this year.
It's the center. In addition, Havenstein could use a little more help on some plays but I am putting 90% of no deep throws on the center.

Get a center who can hold the block 1/2 second longer, Goff would be back to 2018 form. I have admitted many times that Goff is not good in the pocket while under pressure. He isn't. But you give him 1/2 second long than what he is getting this year, he will tear the defense apart. I had no idea that Sullivan was the main reason Goff was so much better in 2018. I know Whit and Saf were excellent but Sullivan was frequently able to help out on the guy who was possibly coming free.