What question would you, personally, ask McVay if you could?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'd love to learn from you and be apart of this We Not Me culture. Is there an intern position that I could take on this summer?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How much does Snead hate Fisher?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I would dig deep on his plans w/ his current TE core. Does he truly have what he wants at this position group? I would say Watkins was slow learner, do you agree Sean?
Come on how you go about building up the hogs up front

Turducken

Starter
Q. Sean, will you ever answer a question in the first person?

A. Well it's the sorta thing you do when you've lost a bet with another NFL coach. You'd probably limit that type of bet to one year, but you might also get so used to speaking that way that it would be a difficult habit to break.

Q. What would the other coach have to do if you had won the bet?

A. Well, you'd expect the other coach in that situation to wear a bolo tie in every public appearance for a year.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Will you throughout each game have Cooks and Austin lining up as WR at the same time? And if you do will you have them line up on the same side of the field, or on opposite sides of the field?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Why did we struggle in the playoff game? Was the team nervous and inexperienced, did resting the starters affect team chemistry, or were you simply outcoached?

How do you plan to rectify this?

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Sean, are you concerned about GZ getting his groove back after surgery? How did he injure himself, is it because of the way he kicks, or something else?

Do you think Pharoah Cooper could develop into a good YAC wr in your scheme?

What do you see as Mike Thomas’ chances of getting more snaps this year?

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Since you're so busy coaching the Rams, would you like me to watch over your girlfriend and keep very close tabs on her? You know, for her safety of course.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can you convince me that you are going to sign Cooks, and not let a first round pick walk after just one season?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
For me, as an avid gym rat and nutrion enthusiast :hiding:, I’d no doubt ask to be Rath’s assistant. Between that dude’s passion and energy, it would be the best job ever! Plus I’ve met Demoff in the past so you could say I have a leg up on the competition. :whistle:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Why hasn’t Aaron Donald been locked up?

We’re getting a little restless here young fella

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why don't you ever run the plays we tell you to run in the GDT?
Fuck's wrong with you, man?