What question would you, personally, ask McVay if you could?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Let me set the stage a little bit.

Let’s say that the following conditions existed:

He trusts you like a brother or best friend so he won’t go PR or PC on you. You know that he will give you an honest answer.
No one else can overhear. Certainly no reporters, coaches, or players.
He knows that you won’t go blabbing to anyone so he feels free to be candid.
It’s in a relaxed atmosphere such as 2 friends enjoying a beer with no work pressure.
The question must be football related (his girl friend is off limits, for example, lol).

Sooooo...

What would you most really want to know now that you have this hypothetical golden 15-30 minutes with Sean?

I think I might ask him about his TE situation. What does he REALLY think about Everett’s prospects this year? Can Higbee become a sufficient (and consistent) threat? And what about Hemingway? Were you exaggerating about your plans for him, or was that coachspeak? Is Hemingway a legit potential starter type, IOW?

If I could squeeze in another question it might be about his true feelings regarding Watkins. Why did Watkins fall short of everybody’s expectations? Did his concussion “change” him? Did he have an unexpected learning difficulty? What was the real reason that Watkins wasn’t extended? Were the Rams having 2nd thoughts or was Sammy just uninterested in being one of the spread-it-around 5 targets?

If I was still on a roll, I might ask him if he thought Big Whit would be good for 2 more years. Or even this one? A lot is riding on the answers to those 2 questions.

Well, now it’s your turn. What question would you ask if given this golden opportunity? Have some fun with it.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Could Fisher have ruined jared and Todd?

How did u know these 2 would be special

The playoff game last year was one of the few times it felt like the play calling was dictated by the other team and you got away from your game plan. What did you learn and what will you take away from that game to help you in future playoff games?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wanna swap girlfriends for a night?
ADE119D9-C693-4A40-8DD5-4214E892E26A.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Can I have a job? Even if it's an office assistant to your scouting department :)

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Can I have a job? Even if it's an office assistant to your scouting department :)
Ditto. I would really like to learn to become a coordinator someday. Just need a entry to prove myself.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d ask him to get the beers in, he’s not short of a few bob after all. Once pissed he’ll be singing like a canary.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
How many Lowe's would Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?

(I didn't make that up, but I'm stealing for this thread ...)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I’d ask him to get the beers in, he’s not short of a few bob after all. Once ticked he’ll be singing like a canary.

This is proof that I have no idea what your English words even mean.

Please translate this into proper American English LOL.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
What is it that you and Wade like about Mark Barron?
Are you expecting Tavon Austn to play more as WR or as RB?

dang

Legend
Going into this did you think you were the right man for the job or was it the right job for the man.