What Player Impressed Week 1?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I watched the whole game, we watch like 4 games at once every Sunday. My takeaways:

Packers lost their elite LT and it showed. They literally could not move the ball run or pass. Rodgers was on his but more than 10 times I feel like.

Packers were also very rusty. They'll be better in coming weeks.

There was something about Rodgers though.. there may be some semblance of truth in the press comments about him not trying. He just looked, weird out there.

Saints D is for real. They've had a lot of injuries the past few yrs to key players, but like the Niners if they all stay healthy, they're going to dominate this year.
I feel like he didn't like the game plan for the type of D they were playing and new it wouldn't work. When expressed what he was seeing, the coaches didn't adjust and he said fuck it. In his press conference he mentioned the D they were playing and that there was no adjustment. I know how he feels, I used see shit at work that didn't work and could be fixed, I would inform the people who could do something about it and nothing changed. Now I say fuck it. You don't care either do I.