What Player Impressed Week 1?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
a bonafide Super Bowl contender in Tennessee
That loss to the Cards just removed "bona fide" status from Tennessee IMO. See them more as a playoff contender now.

In a few weeks if the Cards are that good then I'll adjust that. But I'm not freaking out yet. I think they're a good team but not ready to crown them based on one game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Saint defense is what worries me. Shutting down Green Bay was the biggest story of week one. If they are for real the Saints are a contender. With a D like that they instantly become a team we need to go through to win it all.

Either way I want the top seed but our division is gonna make that tough. For that to happen our defense is gonna need to play a lot better. But yeah it does seem like Asshole Face is back.
Or maybe Rodger's just fell off a cliff, which that man-bun he wears, indicates...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rodgers plays his best ball when he's pissed. So I have to think whoever they play this week is gonna be on the receiving end of a focused QB.

And if I'm the GM maybe I talk some shit about how he's getting old. You know, just to light a fire under his thin-skinned ass.

Psycho_X

Legend
Rodgers plays his best ball when he's pissed. So I have to think whoever they play this week is gonna be on the receiving end of a focused QB.

And if I'm the GM maybe I talk some shit about how he's getting old. You know, just to light a fire under his thin-skinned ass.
Poor Lions are traveling to Lambeau, it's going to be a blood bath.

Psycho_X

Legend
Or maybe Rodger's just fell off a cliff, which that man-bun he wears, indicates...
I texted my sister yesterday, who is a Packers fan, that Rodgers is going to steal Cameron Frye's Ferrari and take it for a joy ride around Chicago next. Just the first guy he reminds me of... old school reference for some of us.
1631566700149.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That loss to the Cards just removed "bona fide" status from Tennessee IMO. See them more as a playoff contender now.

In a few weeks if the Cards are that good then I'll adjust that. But I'm not freaking out yet. I think they're a good team but not ready to crown them based on one game.
Well, either way the win was very impressive, many had Tennessee in the upper echelon of the AFC, so it's a quality win and I was more impressed with their defense and how the shut down the Titans in all phases.

Kyler Murray is special, hopefully, everyone is right that a player like Murray cannot withstand the rigors of the NFL on a weekly basis because when Murray's right, he's pretty damn good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’d have to watch a replay of the game to judge his overall play, but David Long made some solid tackles yesterday.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Or maybe, he's gonna stink it up all year so the packers get less in a trade when they ship him outta there. He's the type to pull that shit.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Who watched the game? Were the Saints that good or Packers that bad? Turnovers and lack of run game definately hurt the Pack.
The saints looked like a SB contender. GB looked like a last place team.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm going to flip the script and say that I just can't believe the huge egg the Titans laid yesterday, at home. They already had a decent WR, picked up Julio Jones, have a franchise RB, and a QB who has put together a couple of good seasons in a row and an overall offense that looked primed for success. And they come out like this? Egads ...
Don't expect the Titans to be this bad the rest of the year. Or the cardinals to look this good.

Tano

Legend

Reno Hightower always played his best when he was an SOB.

1631631152767.png

ausmurp

Starter
Who watched the game? Were the Saints that good or Packers that bad? Turnovers and lack of run game definately hurt the Pack.

I watched the whole game, we watch like 4 games at once every Sunday. My takeaways:

Packers lost their elite LT and it showed. They literally could not move the ball run or pass. Rodgers was on his but more than 10 times I feel like.

Packers were also very rusty. They'll be better in coming weeks.

There was something about Rodgers though.. there may be some semblance of truth in the press comments about him not trying. He just looked, weird out there.

Saints D is for real. They've had a lot of injuries the past few yrs to key players, but like the Niners if they all stay healthy, they're going to dominate this year.