What Player Impressed Week 1?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Any team...who out played any expectation in your eyes.

I hate this dude....he disgust me ever since his weird chicken wing W move. Sucking on his finger.

Jameis Winston balled the hell out. I dont see a world where he sustains that type of play, but, I would imagine if he does, SP is gonna win Coach of the damn Year.

Psycho_X

Legend

I hate this dude....he disgust me ever since his weird chicken wing W move. Sucking on his finger.

Jameis Winston balled the hell out. I dont see a world where he sustains that type of play, but, I would imagine if he does, SP is gonna win Coach of the damn Year.
Winston has always been a gunslinger. The key is to get in his face and play disguised coverages and he'll have as many turnovers as touchdowns. But as much as I hate asshole face he knows how to put his QB in position to win and I don't doubt Winston will have a great year. Hopefully his tendency to get too cocky and start turning it over becomes an issue the longer the season goes on.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Jameis lover!

My non homer opinion, is Matthew Stafford! All the pressure of the haters who call him Stat Padford can suck it!
KUqmCdD.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Gotta give some love to a couple QBs on bad teams....
Tyrod Taylor looked sharp for Texans and Brandin Cooks was his favorite target. Taylor has had some tough breaks in his career despite being a talented player but he has a chance to find a home finally if he keeps playing like that.

Zach Wilson is a rookie QB who plays for the Jets... he had a decent game despite getting the absolute shit beat out of him the whole game plus lost his starting LT for maybe season. But he plays for the Jets and will get his confidence beat out of him so got to give him props while he's still able to drop back without bracing for a hit after 2 seconds.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jamar Chase. Foolio tried to ruin his rep about his comments on the stripes on the ball, saying they were hard to see and couldn't catch passes.

Glad he balled out and fucking Foolio in the process.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Saint defense is what worries me. Shutting down Green Bay was the biggest story of week one. If they are for real the Saints are a contender. With a D like that they instantly become a team we need to go through to win it all.

Either way I want the top seed but our division is gonna make that tough. For that to happen our defense is gonna need to play a lot better. But yeah it does seem like Asshole Face is back.

dang

Legend
The Saint defense is what worries me. Shutting down Green Bay was the biggest story of week one. If they are for real the Saints are a contender. With a D like that they instantly become a team we need to go through to win it all.

Either way I want the top seed but our division is gonna make that tough. For that to happen our defense is gonna need to play a lot better. But yeah it does seem like Asshole Face is back.
Who watched the game? Were the Saints that good or Packers that bad? Turnovers and lack of run game definately hurt the Pack.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Cardinals looked good in the highlights.
I thought Henry would have a good game against them.
Edit*
As a player, it would have to be Jones with his 5 sacks.

fearsomefour

Legend
Jones with his five sacks.
Winston always had tons of ability but bite hole face seems to have reeled in his forcing bad throws, at least for now. Winston did get bailed out of one pic by a horrible roughing call.
Darnold beating the Jets while playing solid was nice to see.
For the Rams....
Havenstein
Allen
Stafford
Ramsey
Young.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Arizona Cardinals defense looked extraordinary on the road against a bonafide Super Bowl contender in Tennessee. Chandler Jones with 5 sacks, mostly against former Ram Rodger Saffold.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I'm going to flip the script and say that I just can't believe the huge egg the Titans laid yesterday, at home. They already had a decent WR, picked up Julio Jones, have a franchise RB, and a QB who has put together a couple of good seasons in a row and an overall offense that looked primed for success. And they come out like this? Egads ...

Tano

Legend
I'm going to flip the script and say that I just can't believe the huge egg the Titans laid yesterday, at home. They already had a decent WR, picked up Julio Jones, have a franchise RB, and a QB who has put together a couple of good seasons in a row and an overall offense that looked primed for success. And they come out like this? Egads ...
Even as well as Tannehill looked stat wise, I really wasn't that impressed with him when I watched him play.

He looks like a JAG QB with a great RB.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Justin Hollins last night. 8 tackles, 6 solo, 2 sacks, 2 tackles for a loss, and one forced fumble. That guy had a good game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll focus more on team than individual.

Cardinals D
Dallas taking Tampa to the wire
Saints thumping GB on an outdoor field
Browns taking KC to the wire in Arrowhead
Rams offense
No talent Lions taking Niners to the wire
Steelers opening win vs Bills

Tano

Legend
Who watched the game? Were the Saints that good or Packers that bad? Turnovers and lack of run game definately hurt the Pack.
All I can say is Rodgers probably just lost his back to back MVP award

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
I have to point out the yards after the catch on 3rd&13 in the 4th quarter by Cooper Kupp...WOW! Just WOW! Go Rams!!

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

Not sure what to make of those stats. I think he set a record last night for being the only qb
to throw for 5 td's while only having 148 passing yards. Definitely a strange one.