What New Name Are You Slapping On That Team In DC?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Call me crazy but I kike it. And I like the no logo.

SELL that shit. I’d buy it if I was a Washington fan.

I would have liked “Football Club of Washington D.C.” even better. Yes it sounds like a German 2nd League soccer team and Im good with it.

They could sell club memberships too. Get the fans on as official club members with different levels of access depending on how important you wanna be.

I was player/coach of the Russelsheim Mosquitos Baseball Club in Germany. We had youngsters that paid 600 a year to get to be on the club. The only drawback was I had to teach them baseball AND let them practice. So that was a little different and you couldnt have that kinda access in the NFL but you get the picture.
Think about the initials. Washington FT (Snyder saying Fuck Them) :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Thinking they should of settled for Washington Team Football :foot:wtf: :zany:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
1595722258444.png

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Let's have some fun here branding that team in Washington. This is your chance to slap a new name on them.

I've really hated them since the playoff beatdown they gave us in the 80's... so I have a name that fits my hate for them perfectly. Maybe your suggestion is one for the team to really consider... or maybe your suggestion is more appropriate like mine.

Let's tell Snyder what he should name that team of his!!!

I'm calling them the Foreskins.
Isn't Snyder Jewish. Jews have their foreskins cut off at birth; actually most people do as it's healthier.