What is the Most Cowboy Thing You Ever Heard?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
“You take one more step, I'll shoot you.
That's all I’m gonna say”

Or

“If you make me pull, I will put you down”

- Raylan Givens

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm gonna post this, cause cowboys:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
An attractive lady bandit named Pearl Hart who, along with fellow robber Joe Boot, were tried for a stage coach robbery on the Globe and Florence (Arizona) route. At trial in 1899, she declared that they had no right to try her.

She said, "I shall not be tried under a law in which my sex had no voice in making."

She escaped the main charge when she was acquitted by a jury that was beguiled by her. Her partner got 30 years. The judge in her case was furious and re-tried her on a gun charge and this time got 5 years in Yuma Territorial Prison.

1596184209013.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This whole clip is one of my favorites. Talk about "cowboy" talk. Listen to Slim Pickens...

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Little Cowboy story for you all..

When I was 20 I went to a local bar in Colorado Springs called the Rodeo. During the summer they’d have horseshoe tournaments for cash and pitchers of beer. I played horseshoes every summer for the past 10 years.

I see the sign up and jump at the opportunity. $5.00 to play, winner gets $55.00 and 3 pitchers. I’m assigned pit 3. This 6’3”-6’5” cowboy walks up to play me. Boots, cowboy hat and jeans ,probably in his 50s. Honest to GAWD, I say good luck and this SOB spits tobacco at my Nikes( I was wearing shorts, T-shirt, and Jordan’s). I’m like what the F***. This dude throws a ringer and a close point. I double ringer this clown. Commence to destroy this guy 21-6. Win my next three matches for first place.

I take my winnings and pitchers out to my boys and party up. The next week we go back and I am jazzed to throw shoes again. The bastards blackballed me. Wouldn’t let me throw again.

Found out the crybaby who spit at me was the guy who ran the tournament. I ran my mouth at that dude for 30 minutes during his ass whooping for spitting at me. I was extremely lucky he and the boys didn’t thrash me. I’m 5’10’ and was likely a buck 60 at the time.

Now it’s just a fun and partly sad story.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Pretty much anything my Dad said.

Earned his spending money in college roping calves and riding bulls.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty much anything my Dad said.

Earned his spending money in college roping calves and riding bulls.
...and milking steers. ~ Ramlock