What is the Most Cowboy Thing You Ever Heard?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Movies...real life....tv show... The above was a statement and not a question by someone remarking on a clip from "Tombstone," in a scene with Kurt Russell and Billy Bob Thornton

Wyatt Earp: "Go ahead....Skin it...Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens. *slap* I'm getting tired of your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work.*slap* I said throw down boy! *slap* You gonna do somethin', or just stand there and bleed?"

This dialogue is so bad ass, and as another poster said: "Every time I watch this clip, I grow more chest hair..." lol.

Now give me more! What is a great bad ass quote from a cowboy that you enjoyed?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
" I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned. "
Bill Munny

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When You Have To Shoot, Shoot. Don't Talk.

Scene from The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly where Tuco is in the bathtub and that dude walks in on him thinking he's got him right where he wants him. So he goes into this long diatribe about how his revenge is going to be enacted. But before he can finish, Tuco shoots him with the gun he's holding under the water.

Such a great line. And applicable in every situation in life, just about.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wyatt Earp: "Go ahead....Skin it...Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens. *slap* I'm getting tired of your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work.*slap* I said throw down boy! *slap* You gonna do somethin', or just stand there and bleed?"
And yeah, that is the scene everyone loves most about that movie. Second only to "I'm your Huckleberry." But my favorite line from that one is "Why Johnny Ringo ... you look like somebody just walked over your grave." It was that exact moment that they both knew how that gun fight was gonna end. The silhouette entrance into that scene only made it better.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Such a great scene between two strong characters played by Clint Eastwood and Will Sampson in the "Outlaw Josey Wales."

10 Bears: I am 10 Bears

Josey: I'm Josey Wales

10 Bears: I have heard. You're the Gray Rider. You would not make peace with the Blue Coats. You may go in peace.

Josey: I reckon not. I got nowhere to go.

10 Bears: You will die

Josey: I came here to die with you...or live with you. Dyin' aint so hard for men like you and me. It's livin' that's hard, when all you've ever cared about's been butchered or raped. Governments don't live together, it's people that live together. With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I've come here to give you either one, or get either one from ya. I came here like this so you know my words of death are true. And my word of life is then true. The bear lives here, the wolf, the antelope, the Comanche, and so will we. I will only hunt what we need to live on, same as the Comanche does. And every spring when the grass turns green and the Comanche moves North they can rest here in peace. Butcher some of our cattle and jerk beef for the journey. The sign of the Comanche will be on our lodge. That's my word of life.

10 Bears: And your word of death?

Josey: Here in my pistols and there in your rifles. I'm here for either one.

10 Bears: These things you say we will have. We already have.

Josie: It's true. I aint promising you nothin' extra. I'm just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another.

10 Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see. And so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of 10 Bears contains the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life, or death. It shall be life.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This comes from one of my favorite movies.

The line is simple... "My wife"

Watch the whole clip if you can... otherwise you can cheat and find it at around the 3:20 mark.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Can't you hurry this up a bit? I hear they eat dinner in Hades at twelve sharp and I don't aim to be late."

~ Black Jack Ketchum just before his hanging at Clayton New Mexico, April 26, 1901.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket." ~ flv, the Bournemouth Kid
@flv

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Danny Glover in Silverado had some great lines. "This oughta do" is one of my favorites.
15960422680709158998795858773673.jpg

He also had another one. "Tomorrow we'll go into town and straighten this out once and for all. And then we'll be back here, farming. If I catch any of those cattle on our land after tomorrow, I'm gonna start carvin' them into steaks. And believe me, that's one thing I know about."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Once Upon A Time In The West" Charles Bronson is simply known as Harmonica because he plays one, I guess.

Three men of Frank's Gang, wait for someone exiting the train, but he isn't seen leaving the train. They are tense, when the train pulls out. Walking back to where their horses are tied, they turn back when hearing the eerie harmonica. They see a man holding a small bag, revealed by the departing train...

Harmonica: Where's Frank?

Snakey (Jack Elam): Frank sent us.

Harmonica: You bring a horse for me?

Snakey (Jack Elam): Looks like we're...we're shy one horse (all three laugh)

Harmonica: (*shakes head.) You brought two, too many.

All four men draw and shoot and go to the ground. All that's heard is a lazy squeak of the turning wind mill near the water tower. Slowly, Harmonica's eyes, open...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XkHsinz7oU

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ever been to the largest livestock show and rodeo in the country, and actually enjoying it?

Ever see a pig give birth at 9 am?

Ever see some boots and go "that's a fine pair I tell you what"?

Ever go to a farm and ranch store and have the time of your life?

#beentheredonethat

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So God Made a Farmer, spoken by Paul Harvey

youtube.com/watch?v=AMpZ0TGjbWE

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
"Once Upon A Time In The West" Charles Bronson is simply known as Harmonica because he plays one, I guess.

Three men of Frank's Gang, wait for someone exiting the train, but he isn't seen leaving the train. They are tense, when the train pulls out. Walking back to where their horses are tied, they turn back when hearing the eerie harmonica. They see a man holding a small bag, revealed by the departing train...

Harmonica: Where's Frank?

Snakey (Jack Elam): Frank sent us.

Harmonica: You bring a horse for me?

Snakey (Jack Elam): Looks like we're...we're shy one horse (all three laugh)

Harmonica: (*shakes head.) You brought two, too many.

All four men draw and shoot and go to the ground. All that's heard is a lazy squeak of the turning wind mill near the water tower. Slowly, Harmonica's eyes, open...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XkHsinz7oU

From the same movie, an all time spaghetti classic if ever there was

“when he plays he should talk...

and when he talks...he should play”

going off at least 10 years memory ( fleeting memory mind you) but I think I got it right

my favorite line in a movie filled with great lines

”Once Upon A Time in the West”