What is Sean McVay’s Earl Weaver-style Formula for Winning?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
That would liven up golf, no?
I had a bear walk in front of me on a golf course once. Fortunately he was about 50 yards from me and my friend and I stayed real still.

It slowed the game down quite a bit while I waited for the bear to mosey into the woods.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a bear walk in front of me on a golf course once. Fortunately he was about 50 yards from me and my friend and I stayed real still.

It slowed the game down quite a bit while I waited for the bear to mosey into the woods.
Bogey Bear?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I used to watch test match cricket. That's 7 hours of cricket a day. For 5 days in a row. Used to watch every ball bowled.

I can't watch baseball. And yes I understand the rules of the sport. It's just boring as fuck.

Not sure I can take the word of anyone who can watch any sport (especially cricket) 35 hours in a week. That's not an attention span thing. That's just being a masochist.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I’ll suggest this:

OU + BPP = WINS
Similar to, if not the same as TGSOT. Unpredictability, build a lead, the defense allows the mistakes to come to them. Smith's version of cover 2 was the same. They didn't pressure Favre into 5 picks, they let him gamble and capitalized. It's a sound plan, as much as some Ram fans hated the approach.