What Happens to La’el Collins Now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We're the first team he's visiting and he's a Cowboys fan. If we get him, we'll have an even more ridiculous offensive line. We already have 3 pro-bowlers.
Where did you hear this. that he's visiting the Cowboy's 1st!?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Yep. I was just about to post that. Championshipz!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Paternity test was negative and he is still not a suspect.

Good move by the Cowgirls. As painful as it is to say that.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
This is another reason he should have got an exemption and put into the supplemental draft. At least let other teams get a chance at him, and he gets to make close to what he would have gotten in the regular draft. To me the Cowboys just got an unfair advantage and Collins, again, if he's innocent, still is playing for a lot less guaranteed money then he would have made. Just unfair all the way around, any way you look at it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I would think the kid would go to a team like the Cowboys
You called it....should get some ROD$ for that...bone-headed move by OUR scouts...if you target a guy, you talk to him, you've built a relationship, just ask him what's the deal, and if he says he's not involved, pull the effin trigger and draft him...Seems like they'd know he wasn't involved.