What former Ram.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
There are many great players that could improve the Rams. Based on need Kevin Greene could put this defense into top 3 of all time. London Fletcher would be nice as well.

dang

Legend
If you had to go offense how about Pace at LT Whitworth RT and kick Hav inside to RG. Gurley would Have a field day and Goff would have 4-5 seconds every pass play. WOW I think I just popped a blood vessel.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
What former Ram would you like on this years team to help us out immediately. Keep in mind when you bring him back, he is going to be playing like he was at the height of his career.

I am going to say London Fletcher. He would really help out our line backer corps.
Is this one of those "Camp hasn't started yet" threads?

Cool. I'm down.

Kevin Greene in his prime.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Absolutely no doubt........

Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Why do you like to cause your Ram brothers pain?
Just for the lolz man, that's all.

I'd take him back. One caveat though. He'd have either be a position coach or assistant D Coordinator. Learn wades system. Then, once son of bum retires, he could take control of the defense. With the understanding, of course, that he would under no circumstances become HC again. As mediocre as his tenure was for the Horns, he definitely does have an eye for defensive talent and is a good Defensive mind.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
For me it would have to be London Fletcher. We haven't had a guy in the middle since him, JL55 included. If we had any decent TEs in our history I would choose them. But they've all been pretty average numbers wise.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course, witnessing Jared Goff throw to Isaac Bruce would be a great thing as well.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Ok I'm going to say it..
Kurt Warner

One former Ram, in his prime, to help the 2018 team win a Super Bowl?

I have high hopes for Goff, as we all do. I hope Goff notches his first comeback win, his first (of many) playoff wins, and brings home a Lombardi.

But KW is a proven SB MVP and in the HOF, at the most important position. If I could add one player, it would be ‘99 KW.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Deacon Jones. Can you imagine him on the edge with Donald, Brockers, and Suh? Oh. My. God.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Every day

And I don’t want to hear the whine of “he’s not a scheme fit”

Deacon Jones fits ALL schemes!

593F38A6-AE6F-48BF-93EA-E9BA039B5E2E.jpeg

“Why y’all keep talkin’ ‘bout Kevin Greene?