What former Ram.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What former Ram would you like on this years team to help us out immediately. Keep in mind when you bring him back, he is going to be playing like he was at the height of his career.

I am going to say London Fletcher. He would really help out our line backer corps.

fearsomefour

Legend
What former Ram would you like on this years team to help us out immediately. Keep in mind when you bring him back, he is going to be playing like he was at the height of his career.

I am going to say London Fletcher. He would really help out our line backer corps.
So many choices.
Kevin Greene coming off the corner with our three DL sounds pretty great to me.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Tom Mack to replace Jamon Brown. He can protect Goff and open holes for Gurley all season long.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nolan Cromwell. Just need another foot and he'd be perfect!
8LoP1Pf.png

Tano

Legend
Kevin Greene

But also a possibility - Jack Reynolds or Carl Ekern - need that one run stopping linebacker

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Seriously though, put Jack Youngblood in to play edge. We would have him and suh both bringing an edgey/chippy factor to our line play. Our line would just be completely mean.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Marshal , offense would be unstoppable with him and Todd.