What do we have in Darrell Henderson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Seth Griffith
He will be entering year 2 and hopefully this is his time to shine. He was explosive at Memphis and was projected to be a great compliment to Gurley last year. The way the season played out did not work to his advantage, as he was used sparingly and we didn’t get a large sample size.

What do you all think?

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
He will be entering year 2 and hopefully this is his time to shine. He was explosive at Memphis and was projected to be a great compliment to Gurley last year. The way the season played out did not work to his advantage, as he was used sparingly and we didn’t get a large sample size.

What do you all think?
I hope he turns into the back we hope he is but on a year when gurley could only get 15 carries a game he got so few carrys that he was a disappointment. I don't want to spend a high draft pick on a running back but I think were going to have to. after all brown is always injured and kelly can't get off the practice squad.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
I was not a big fan of the pipick. Hope he proves me wrong but I seem him as a rotational back. I bet they draft another rb.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
He broke 1 tackle per 5 rushing attempts. Gurley: 1/10 attempts. Gordon: 1/20....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hendo: 2200 yards rushing, 20 TD's, OROY in 2020....and that's my conservative estimate...

amZqwP2.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we know he's fast, can catch the ball, and has some tackle-breaking ability. We'll see if he has the goods in 2020.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
A lot on here raved about him and thought he would out play Gurley.
I don't watch college football and didn't see anything amazing avout him.
However, we all know we struggled rushing in general.
We have a big question: Is he our number one back?
I have a feeling we will be drafting another RB or acquiring one.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Hendo: 2200 yards rushing, 20 TD's, OROY in 2020....and that's my conservative estimate...

amZqwP2.gif

DUMB QUESTION (I totally apologize!) but doesn’t OROY stand for Offensive Rookie of the Year(???) and if so wasn’t he a Rookie last year/season??? BUT, I DO hope you are right about the 2200 yards rushing and the 20 TD’s (Might be a tad bit optimistic!!!) but I like it!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DUMB QUESTION (I totally apologize!) but doesn’t OROY stand for Offensive Rookie of the Year(???) and if so wasn’t he a Rookie last year/season??? BUT, I DO hope you are right about the 2200 yards rushing and the 20 TD’s (Might be a tad bit optimistic!!!) but I like it!!!
You a are right! I meant OPOY!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I see him as a second option ..give me jonathan Taylor in the second round !

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I see him as a second option ..give me jonathan Taylor in the second round !
I agree they are going to get another back, but I think it's more likely the Rams will go for a 1A & 1B backfield rather than grabbing an alpha back with their first pick (Taylor is my favorite in this draft as well, but I think he'll be long gone.) This is still a great draft to add one, as there are plenty of solid options projected to go on day two of the draft.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
(in answer to your original question)

I don't know. What did you put in him?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What do you all think?
He is till an unknown with a lot of potential. How early the Rams take a back in the draft will tell us what the Rams think. Hopefully a good running mate will still be there in the 3rd round.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He is so decisive with great feet, I think he will be productive. Vision and decision making are already above the average NFL back. Not sure he is a bell cow but certainly a contributing asset next season