What did you learn from week 4?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Shields could have had 2 interceptions in that game. The one where the ball was batted down at the line of scrimmage and the one where Robinson scored. Shields was closing in for the interception and just as he was about to swoop in to catch it he ran into Rudolph, who was standing in the way. Then for some reason he has a flag thrown on him for pass interference. Do these refs have freaking eyes the bozos?
Thought I saw Rudolph shove Shields into NRC (?) while the ball was in the air. A missed call for sure. However, it was evened out by the Saffold block in the back on a Gurley run and catch and a false start by Blythe in the red zone that weren't called.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
All I can say is so far it feels like 1999.. and I witnessed that first hand. Guys we have to enjoy this ride!!!!

Lets Go Rams
greatestshowonturf.jpg

th
th
th

"It's Dena vulture all over again."

It's exciting isn't it, these WRs with Gurley and Goff are a thing of beauty to behold and THATS all down to the hunks of beef on the O-line which are playing out of their skins!!

Is it me, or did this thread just get a bit uncomfortable?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@BonifayRam The Vikings offense is very good. Nobody has been able to cover Thielen. Cousins is an accurate QB.

The Rams defense is really only missing an outside pass rush. Otherwise it's fine, especially when all the pieces are healthy. And interior Dline can take a few games to get going. Donald has been that way each year. I think this year will be the same.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

From aikman's mouth, mcvay said Everett will be a larger part of the game plan starting next week.

I found that comment interesting... he specifically said “starting NEXT WEEK the Rams will be deploying more 2 TE sets”.

Interesting he specifically said next week.

The Ramowl

Starter
I thought we were a 12 wins team before that game, now I think 14-2 wouldn't be unreasonable

Goff's performance, I have no words.

I feel bad for the Vikings offense because they did a great job in my opinion, but 40 it a against our defense is a tall order.

I love this team

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Actually shields could've had 3 intercepts. I forgot about the one that went through his hands and the deflection somehow went straight into diggs hands.

Unlucky.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I found that comment interesting... he specifically said “starting NEXT WEEK the Rams will be deploying more 2 TE sets”.

Interesting he specifically said next week.

Maybe he put it out there so the seagulls have to gameplan for Everett and then during the game they don't throw to Everett once.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I learned that i now hope the salary cap goes way up when its time to sign jared goff to his extension.

RamsFan47

Rookie
Maybe he put it out there so the seagulls have to gameplan for Everett and then during the game they don't throw to Everett once.

I could see McVay giving a heads up to seattle; just to make sure everyone is on the same page. Wouldn't want to catch anyone by surprise with all the hub-bub about "the system" coming to a city near you..

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, what sort of strength does it take to throw a big man through the air and take out another big man? WHITWORTH WOW! I don’t think I’ve ever seen it happen quite like that.

I learned that Jared “The System” Goff makes other D look foolish. I thought we had signed Aaron Rodgers the way he was precisely throwing those darts.

I also learned our defense can turn it up a notch or two when they want to.

I don’t think Peters was anywhere near 100 percent healthy, but still played pretty well considering. He’s a gamer. Gotta love him.

I learned we need Talib on the field as soon as he gets healthy. We missed him badly on Thursday.

We need a punt returner. Hodge anyone?

The last thing I learned is we need to stay humble and not say things like we can’t be beaten (Todd Gurley) while on national TV. I’m sure coach McVay wouldn’t approve of that statement, even if it was true. Todd was just being honest, he’s a straight shooter; but don’t give all the teams something to hang on their lockers. JMHO.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I learned that i now hope the salary cap goes way up when its time to sign jared goff to his extension.

Goff is gonna get so paid, I think even Kroenke's gonna feel it.

I know I got money ready to give the NFL if they'd just make a team package that runs through my cable system as well as streaming online.

Heck, make it $100 a year for a Rams version of live Game Pass and structure it like PPV. That way they could also offer individual games a la carte.

There are SO MANY opportunities, it's silly. If they capitalize on them, the cap should go up substantially and we won't be crippled by Goff's contract which WILL set records...