What did you learn from week 3?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The defense will only give up points if there is a lack in communication or a mistake . They are too talented to lose 1 on 1 .

Offense is very dangerous but it all depends on the o line , not much pressure at all in the backfield so far.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What can you do when the QB is getting rid of the ball fast? 've seen tape of the Raiders game and Donald.Suh were ripping up the interior Oline, but Carr got rid of the ball, except one time. I imagine the same will be true on coach's tape of the Chargers game.

I agree on Carr, he was chucking and ducking, but not Rivers, he had time. Now the Chargers have a good offensive line, but at this point the interior I expected more out of and as always, JMHO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree on Carr, he was chucking and ducking, but not Rivers, he had time. Now the Chargers have a good offensive line, but at this point the interior I expected more out of and as always, JMHO.
A lot of Vikings fans were upset with how their Oline performed, joking that they should save Cousins for later by benching him now.

Our Dline might step up big this game.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm with you I think I was expecting more from the D-line, I guess - the opposing o-lines are matching them and giving their QBs time, which our DBs have managed to contain, now without our two top CBs the d-line is going to have to get to the QB - AD99 needs to put his best game on the table on Thursday.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams are the best team in football right now, are no more injured than any other team and probably have both the best coaching staff and the most talented roster.
We are DESTROYING our competition and winning by double digits...

... we are doomed, doomed I say!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our offense is good.....REALLY good
we lack an edge pass rush
Opposing teams are scared of our front three (evidenced by them getting the ball out fast)
Our offense is good ..REALLY GOOD

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our offense is good.....REALLY good
we lack an edge pass rush
Opposing teams are scared of our front three (evidenced by them getting the ball out fast)
Our offense is good ..REALLY GOOD
The Rams have scored more than the 1999 Super Bowl squad, after three games. The offense might be better than REALLY GOOD!:rockon: