What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Oh believe me if we win that game this thread will get up to 500 replies or more with all the Cowboys comments I will be posting. @Rynie will conduct himself with class and a sense of humor, right Rynie? :sneaky:
Oh for sure...I don't take anything too serious. Even if we win, I will say "good game." Like I said, we're not winning more than 6 games this season. I just drove 11 hours to be here, so I hope we win. Haha.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I usually ignore these sort of threads but hell I am bored.

Blasphemy! :eek:
------------
Cowboys fans strike back at ROD. :sneaky:

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/rams-message-board.300045/

Rams message board

They seem pretty confident for a team who scored one touchdown in two games. Once again, just like the Titans fans, we are getting no respect. To them it's very simple to stuff Murray and stop Dez. Someone please inform them that you cannot stuff the box and double a receiver.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-vs-cowboys-predictions.30443/

My prediction:
Cowboys:28
Rams:10

I think they come out early with the mentality of stopping Murray until Dez starts going off. I can see Dez putting up big numbers in the first quarter and then Murray taking over in the second. We win the game even if Weeden starts.
-----------
You can't read the thread unless you have an account there
-----------
It's a shame this board isn't more like the Rams board.
-----------
Well to be honest - I've seen comments in here that we can now beat the Saints. I'm sure they will be howling with laughter on their boards next week and I would have a hard time blaming them.
---------
The Rams have talent on their defense. We all concede that. I only hope it doesn't take this week to gel.
---------
Much like the appearance of the forum, I'm sure its all jokes. Dont have permission past post 1 though..
---------
they may very well sell out to stop the run. if they do romo has to be sharp and make them pay. we will run the ball but if they stack the box they can't double dez unless they want to leave someone uncovered. we need romo to be sharp for this game and they won't be able to load the box.
---------
I just don't see how they could think it's possible to outscore us. Unless we shot ourselves in the foot, again, I predict a 2-1 record for our Cowboys by Sunday evening.
----------
If you lock down Dez, Demarco is literally all they have left. If Janoris locks him down, it opens the door to stack the box.
----------
Lol at janoris locking down Dez. He'll need help all game long or it's over. Only way they win is if their offense finds something that works.
------------
Jenkins is not going to lock Dez down by himself. That's silly for anyone to even think that.

I believe Dallas will win this game but it won't be a run away like some think and it will be a pretty tough game. I think an ugly W is what we get Sunday and I'm fine with ugly W's.
----------
Both teams are 1-1..why should we berate them for being optimistic in their team vs another 1-1 team at home?
----------
From a records perspective....i'd rather be a Cowboy than a Saint.

Also, after losing to the Browns and the Falcons who were then humbled by the Bengals...without AJ Green....I doubt the Saints fans are howling about anything.

Just a guess.
----------
The last time the Cowboys visited that stadium probably overconfident they got pimp-slapped. "It's the Rams, dude"

I was in attendance. It was brutal.
----------
I'm not registering to a RAM's forum to see their crap posts.
----------
I sense this game will be a real struggle. We probably win like 19-13 or something and everyone here that said we'll go 3-13 will be mad we are 2-1 with an ugly W
----------
Run-Run-Run!
But in reality, after they see last week's film and looking at their dline, Dallas will have to throw efficiently again to win. As bad as the QB looked with some throws last week, we did have seven 3rd downs converted with passes(which ay have been the most in the NFL) and the overall rating in the 90s.
It was actually fairly efficient for as ugly as it was.
Just run baby.
----------
Don't........care.........about.........the.........Rams, (and spare me the "you better, they're up next") because I won't be on the field......
----------
This is no surprise. Homer fan types are the same across all fan bases.
----------
Rams-Cowboys
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=554163&start=0

I actually see fair amount of respect toward cowboys in that thread.
----------
If I am defensive coordinator I don't let Murray beat me....I make Romo beat me. Load the box with 8 and cheat with DBs. I think we are going to start seeing that as game plan going forward. We will find out soon enough if this just rust or more serious back issues preventing Romo from looking like his old self.
-----------
One thing that continues to amaze me all these years being on the internet is how mad some Cowboy fans are after a win. That is why I'm on record of saying if we ever win another Super Bowl there will be some that complain.
------------
Two pretty pathetic teams, neither fan base has any place to talk.
------------
IF Romo is even more limited than he has been, if McClain is out and Dez is limited (Fisher reported today that he looked obviously hurt in practice) then this game could be come a struggle in a hurry.

I do think that the Rams are going to have to pick their poison....try stopping the run or try stopping Dez. They aren't going to be able to do both.
-------------
You nailed it buddy. I think the time is ripe to game plan to stop our run. If they happen to be successful, it will be all on Romo. I sure hope he's ready... That was a big if because I still think we can run successfully against a team that tries to load the box and stop it. With that safety up, the recipe is there for some huge runs.
-------------
Yep. Each fan base thinks they're different but in reality they're all the same.
-------------
Rams game plan against the 'Boys should be to stack the box and force Romo to beat them with the pass. Honestly that should be the opposing team's game plan until Romo shows he's 100% healthy. With that said, I think our o-line dominates and we win 31-17 in a ground and pound game.
------------
Then look at what they are saying.

Force Romo to beat them.

Funny, Babe Laughenberg said the same thing about twenty minutes ago on 105.3 in Dallas. They play a similar defense to the Bears 46 with both guards and the center covered. Then they force the quarterback to win it with the secondary receivers because they double Dez.

Now move the safeties a little closer the the line and snuff the outside of tackle runs and it is up to a guy who missed Wednesday because of back stiffness.

Laughenberg reminded he said six months ago Romo will not play all 16 and they better have the back-up ready.
----------
To be honest. If they sell out on the run Idk if romo can beat teams up alone anymore
----------
How dare they not bow down to the mighty .500 Cowboys.
----------
If they can force Romo into throwing the ball they can stop us. I just don't see them stopping the run though.
---------
The Boys are only favored by 1 point.. If I was a Ram fan I would probably believe we would win this game as you probably would. You act as if we are the Pats and Raider fans are saying they'll beat us in Foxboro.
-----------
Let us play the bullies this week. It's probably a one time thing this year.
------------
From what I was reading most of them are pick a close game (rams winning) or picking the cowboys...
-----------
Where's the talent? A lowly Vikings offense put up almost 40.
-----------
Personnel wise....its hard to not see some of the talent on that team. There's a lot of it. That RGIII trade really helped them. There's talent all over there. Will they reach their potential? I don't know. But that defensive line is DEEP and I hope this isn't the week they decide to learn how to stop the run.
----------
We've got no cause to be insulted by their optimism given that Las Vegas has the lambs game at essentially a "pick'em" and they're on their 3rd string QB.
----------
I have a hard time imagining Dallas loses this week. And I don't particularly like our chances this year.

I'm kind of more interested in the Washington/Philly game. Unless we turn the ball over a lot, I think we cruise. Next week, not so much.
-----------
I kind of like the idea of checking other message boards every week... only because its fun..... If the other boards could see the maniacs here, they'd get a kick out of it also.... (I say that with love:D)
-----------
All cowboy fans should be nervous going into every game until further notice.
-----------
so, everyone is talking about the Rams stopping the run...you mean, kinda like they did against lowly Tampa when Rainey ran for144yards at a 6+/carry clip? just sayin'

Dallas 30
St Louis 13
---------
I can't blame any fan base for being optimistic.
----------
It's great to go into a game being optimistic, I usually am. But I never take a team lighlty, especially this early in the season. Teams are still trying to find their identity for this year. Some have it established as a carry over from 2013. But every year is different.

I feel the Cowboys should win this game, but on the road, against another 1-1 team, no matter who the played. The Rams also have something to prove.
It will be a tough game. I actually expect a close game at least in the first half. Until I see some consistency in play through a few more games. On both sides of the ball.

Even the vaunted chip kelly loved eagles team, that many "realist" admire on here. They beat a bad Jaguars team, after a bad half. Struggled against the Colts, but did come from behind, with a little help from their striped friends. Sproles won that game, period [and the refs]. But they are 2-0. So we just need to win, no matter if pretty or ugly.
---------
So if the Rams stack the LOS you think Romo can beat them deep? Have you seen the last two games? If anything it would have to be tremendous RAC from Dez to make a big play because Romo can't do it with his arm.
----------
I think this is the week we see dunbar involved in the offense. Maybe some 2 running back configurations. If they load the box, dunbar is going to see the ball on the outside.
---------
Anyway, if Romo's back is a problem it will be a real cat and mouse game with him and the Rams defense if they sell out to stop the run.
---------
Doesn't need to go deep. Run some quick slants, 20 yard posts. short to medium routes, with all the WR's & TE's. Though TE may stay back to block.
Take the 10 to 20 yard gains, or even if they are 7 to 10 yards. If it's effective and gets 1st downs, still keeps TOP in order. move down the field. i'm fine with that. Just get the TD's, not FG's.

Romo does not need to chuck it deep every play just because the LOS is stacked.
-----------
Its obvious the Rams will be taking this strategy against the Cowboys. If it works, every team will follow. I really wonder about the back issue with Romo.
------------
  1. unsuspecting cowboys take the SOSAR 'tude and step into a buzzsaw instead.

Rams 30, Cowboys 16

Rambition, Yesterday at 4:32 AM
    RamzFanz likes this.

2. fearsomefourWell-Known Member

Suspect run D......I just can't pick the Rams this week.
    The Rams O seems to be a mismatch with the Dallas D notated how bad they are.
    Hopefully Romo has one of "those" games, outside of that,
    Dallas 31
    Rams 23

fearsomefour, Yesterday at 5:22 AM

3. jjab360Well-Known Member

Much tougher team than the depleted Buccanners who weren't really that good even before all the injuries. Not making any predictions, but hoping for a surprise. Not expecting it, though.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This is just not nice :double:
On their forum :wabbit:

Screenshot_2014-09-20-08-56-58.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I had no idea we had visitors (Cowboys Fans) here. I usually ignore these sort of threads but hell I am bored. Anyway welcome all newbies to the ROD. I love the mixed company on upcoming game threads especially when everyone is behaving which they seem to be from what I have read. I just hope we don't get blown out and improve our OL and DL play along with keeping AD upright. It is certainly not fair to put AD in the same category as TR yet. Lets hope one day we can justify doing so

These are generally my favorite threads on game week.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't think their defense is much than Tampa Bay's even with the injuries. Ther secondary may be better, but their defensive line and LB'ers are below average units in this league. This is a great game for Davis to continue to grow as a player. Having Bailey back is huge for this team.

Defensively, gap control. We help AP to 75 rushing yards, it was Patterson that broke it open. Patterson did more on one play than Peterson did the whole game. This defense is young and will continue to get better as the year goes along.

As for Dez Bryant, he's not gonna wreck this game with Jenkins covering him. Jenkins has been playing really well, this far.

Cowboys fans appear overconfident. Let's hope their players feel the same way. They got another thing coming this week. My money is the Rams are the aggressors and stifle Dem' Cowboys. I just hope the pass rush can get home while still stopping the run.

Romo has a sore back, and that's where we need to put him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
the ONLY thing I wish for the Cowboy's when we meet up is that the Rams "FUCK"UM UP!! That's as sportsmen like as I get!!:mad:

iced

i'd expect another quick passing game/draws/screens and runs from the cowboys... doubt they'll be the first team to take 7 step drops, especially in the dome

lockdnram21

Legend
The key to this game is run the ball and run defense. Run the ball well so they stack the box. Then use play action and let Quick and Bailey kill them. i know its only the third game but i dont think any db can stop Quick in single coverage

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4733882/dallas-cowboys-twitter-mailbag-part-1-6

Dallas Cowboys' Twitter mailbag, Part 1
September, 19, 2014
By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com
Todd Archer/ESPN Dallas Cowboys reporter

@toddarcher #cowboysmail Does Tony Romo hold up all season? Murray takes pressure off, but still need him in crucial moments.

@toddarcher: That's the great unknown, isn't it? I think the more DeMarco Murray runs it, the better chance Romo will have to hold up all season. It's just a numbers thing. The fewer times he has to pass, the less likely he is to take a hit. If there is something concerning, however, it is that he has been sacked seven times in 73 dropbacks and hit another nine times. The line has to do a better job there.

It's also concerning that he needed a day off after two games. It is hard to build up strength during a season. Usually it is about maintaining what is already built and fighting through soreness. You make a good point about the "crucial moments." Last week at Tennessee with the score 16-10 in the third quarter, Romo responded, completing 6 of 9 passes on a 12-play, 80-yard touchdown drive. That's what the Cowboys will need if they continue to run the ball like they have.
--------------------
@toddarcher @TerranceWill2 hasn't been involved in the offense the first two games. Any reason why?

@toddarcher: It's not that Terrance Williams has done anything wrong. Some of it is a product of how the Cowboys played last Sunday against the Tennessee Titans. They ran it 43 times in 76 snaps. When you have that dominant of a running game, there will be only so many targets to go around in the passing game. And when you're playing opposite Dez Bryant, that will also be a factor in the limited targets.

In two games, Williams has been targeted eight times, with four catches. I wouldn't panic about his long-term production. It will be there, but I don't know if you'll see him with huge numbers as long as the Cowboys are running the ball as well as they are. I had him pegged in for about a 60-65 catch season. There's plenty of time to hit that number.
--------------
#cowboysmail Assuming Rod Marinelli turns this defense into a top 20 or even top 15 unit, what is his future, in Dallas or elsewhere?

@toddarcher: To me, it's dependent on whoever the head coach is. If it's Jason Garrett, then I don't see Marinelli leaving. He's in a contract year, just like Murray and Bryant. If he can get this defense to that level, then he could be in demand with other teams and Jerry Jones could have to pay a premium to keep him. Marinelli has a long-standing relationship with Lovie Smith and maybe he could look to reunite in Tampa Bay if things fall apart down there.

But the reason why I bring up the head coach question is because of how this team has operated in the past. Garrett was hired before Wade Phillips in 2007. If Garrett is not the coach of this team, then I don't think the new head coach, whoever it is, should be forced to accept any assistant coach, even one as good as Marinelli. If the new coach wants to keep Marinelli and run this scheme, then by all means keep him, especially if the aforementioned ranking holds true.
--------
#cowboysmail Can #Moore be moved to safety?I can't help but notice other than #Church it's hard to watch anybody else play the position

@toddarcher: I think that's a little bit of a reach. We always want to move guys around and project them at spots they've never really played. I did it years ago with Anthony Henry, wondering if he could play safety. I did it with Orlando Scandrick as well. Sterling Moore has position flexibility to play inside and outside at cornerback, but playing safety is a completely different animal. Can he play it for a few snaps and get the Cowboys through a game? I'd guess so.

Can he be an every-down safety? I don't see it. And I don't see the Cowboys adopting a nickel safety role for him and removing J.J. Wilcox. I just don't think it's that easy for the coaches to come up with something like that or that easy for the player to learn on the fly. I don't mean this in a bad way, but this is not an imaginative scheme. It's pretty basic, so that could help Moore, but it would also require the coaches to alter what they like to do.
----------
@toddarcher Why is Jeff Heath still on the Cowboys roster after how dreadful he was last season?

@toddarcher: I just don't understand the hate people have for this guy. You say he was dreadful last year, but he was sixth in tackles. And if he was so dreadful, how did he keep Wilcox on the bench? That should say something about Wilcox.

Now, I'm not saying he's anything more than a spot starter and backup, plus a good special-teamer. But he's a decent backup and one of their best special-teamers. He's worth keeping around because he knows what to do, can play multiple roles and doesn't cost anything. If you're worrying about Heath, you're ignoring the bigger warts on this team.
-----------
Todd Archer how much $$$$$$ did JJ pay u to tell that lie?!!!! Jeff Heath is terrible! I'm tellin yall I think this guy is 1 of JJ's illegitimate kids!
----------
Of course Heath sucked last year. He was coming from Saginaw Valley State to play in the NFL. You fans have no patience if it's not a guy yall like. I heard fans screaming for Rambo, his been cut. Heard fans think we needed to draft Barron, he got torched last night time and time again. Fans wanted Dre Kirkpatrick, he is still stuck behind Hall, Newman, jones and their newest pick from this past draft.

Point is, let the boy get his man body and learn the speed of the NFL game. Everyone complains about him getting out jumped by megatron. Really!! Megatron out jumps everyone!! Then yall want to complain about him getting run over by AP! Again really guys! AP runs over everyone.
---------
Terrence Williams is a legitimate deep threat, yet Romo cannot throw the ball deep as of now and that is hurting the passing game.
---------
The last interception to Dez in the 49er game he threw from the 5 and it got pick off at the opposite 35. 60 yards in the air is pretty deep. Romo has never had an arm like Flacco
-----------
NO, what is hurting the deep passing game is the run. We have been running so well that we haven't been in the position that we need it very much. If you look past the fumbles and Interceptions that gave San Francisco the early lead, Dallas out scored them, and the running game did good. I know Tony isn't perfect yet but just like Peyton when he came back, he is working through the stiffness from not practicing. He will loosen up.

http://www.maryvilledailyforum.com/news/state_news/article_71c5c6bb-91a3-5d85-862e-e2da5a6bbcc2.html

Game manager? Romo OK with that if Cowboys win

IRVING, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo just had to get out of the way for the Dallas Cowboys to win for the first time this season.

His three interceptions played a big role in a season-opening loss to San Francisco, and the difference a week later at Tennessee was the rushing attack led by DeMarco Murray.

Romo has been called a lot of things in eight years as the starting quarterback in Dallas. Game manager isn't one of them.

Now that he's coming off back surgery and has the league's leading rusher through two weeks behind him, a "complementary" role — coach Jason Garrett's word after beating the Titans — seems more realistic than ever heading into Sunday's game at St. Louis (1-1).

"I'm all for going out and having games like we just had and playing the way Seattle has the last few years and just having those style of games," said Romo, who threw for 176 yards and a touchdown without an interception in the 26-10 win over the Titans last weekend. "It makes everyone's job easier."

Owner Jerry Jones, who gave Romo the franchise's first $100 million contract last year, is fine with it, too.

"I'm probably the one that's standing right behind Tony and saying, 'Yes, we like seeing that,'" Jones said on his radio show. "All of it works together. So the way we played Romo the other day fits me just fine and fits him just fine. It's called winning, and that's what we're here for."

But there is one potentially unsettling question for Jones and the Cowboys (1-1) — whether a reduced role will be required to help Romo deal with a back that needed surgery to repair a herniated disk. Eight months earlier, he had a cyst removed from his back.

The 34-year-old Romo has said that he's 100 percent, that he's throwing the ball better than ever, that he feels his best years are ahead of him.

Really, he says just about anything he can think of to reassure the masses that he's the same quarterback who already has the franchise record for touchdown passes and should pass Troy Aikman in career yards this year.

His teammates do the same thing. Safety Barry Church said on a radio show this week that Romo's back was so good that he could "hit him with a chair and he'd be fine."

But here's the reality. He took frequent days off during training camp, and finally sat out a regular-season practice for the first time Wednesday with what Garrett said was stiffness. Romo just called it a routine day off, like the ones in California.

"I'm sure it'll happen throughout the rest of the season," said Romo, who returned to practice Thursday. "It's just obviously more talked about because of having surgery on the back. It's a very violent, physical game, and you throw the ball a lot and you do all these things. Sometimes it's just that tightness stuff comes up. I'll be fine."

Romo stumbled out of the pocket on one play early against the Titans, and threw a wobbly pass into the ground. But he also had a strong throw on the run to Dez Bryant to convert a third-and-15 on a third-quarter touchdown drive that answered Tennessee's best challenge.

"The more he plays coming back off this injury, I anticipate that continuing to get better and better," Garrett said. "We saw some good examples of that and maybe some examples where he wasn't quite himself."

But Garrett isn't ready to relegate Romo to the front of the bus — as in the bus driver.

"He understands what the point of emphasis has been for our team," said Garrett, who was Romo's offensive coordinator for six seasons before giving up the role last season. "We want to be a balanced offense. Use a lot of different people to attack a lot of different ways. Tony has been a part of that. And he's been part of games where we have run the ball really successfully."

NOTES: LB Rolando McClain (groin) missed practice for the second straight day, increasing the chance that the Cowboys will be without their top two middle linebackers against the Rams. Justin Durant also is out with a groin injury. ... WR Dez Bryant returned to practice but said he didn't participate in contact drills.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4733912/dallas-cowboys-twitter-mailbag-part-2-5

Dallas Cowboys' Twitter mailbag, Part 2
By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

@toddarcher Is the success of the running game more due to DeMarco or the OL? If OL, does that factor in to Boys decision to extend Murray?

@toddarcher: I hate to go all Jason Garrett on you here, but I think it's a combination of the two. I'd lean more to the offensive line as the bigger factor, but I wouldn't give it that much of an edge. Murray has done a good job of turning nothing into something a few times so far. But the line has been better, as expected, with three first-round picks up front. I don't think that will factor into the negotiations. I think the Cowboys realize Murray is more valuable than just being able to plug a guy in there and receive the same production.

But I don't see them going crazy on a deal for Murray or any running back. Remember, this position has been devalued across the league. Teams aren't signing them to big-time contracts, so forget any Marion Barber type deal, and they're not going crazy to draft them in the first round either. I've put Murray in the $4 million average neighborhood. Does that go up as he plays this year? Probably, but I think the Cowboys will draw a line at some point.
----------
@toddarcher Hey Todd do you think McClain has a shot to win Comeback player of the year this season?

@toddarcher: Well, he's certainly off to a good start, but if this groin injury keeps him out for a few weeks then that would dampen his case. McClain has been a strong addition for a relatively low price. But I thinkDarren Sproles will get plenty of consideration for what he's done so far too. The Philadelphia Eagles got him for a song from the New Orleans Saints and are using him the right way.

Sproles' production dipped each year in New Orleans. He was still dangerous but not the guy that has shown up the first two games with Chip Kelly. McClain might be coming back from more, considering he didn't play in 2013, but Sproles shouldn't be ignored.
-------------
@toddarcher If Rolando McClain has a big season how do you think the Cowboys would handle the LB rotation when Lee is back? #CowboysMail

@toddarcher: I think we still need to temper the McClain train some. It's been two games. Let's see if he has staying power before we wonder about how he would fit in 2015. And remember, he will be a free agent after this season. Let's say he continues on this path. Well, that would cost the Cowboys to keep him. He has said the Cowboys are the only team he would come off the couch for.

Are they the only team he'd be willing to play for after taking a chance? I don't really know. I do believe there is a way for Lee and McClain to play together. Lee could play on the weak-side if necessary. He has the instincts for the position. There was chatter that he could move there this year to potentially save him from injury to a degree but the coaches never really put much into that. Lee has come back from a torn ACL before, but has to show he can do it again. There are questions about him. There are so many ifs in this answer, but if they all pan out, I think the Cowboys can find a way to get both on the field at the same time.
-----------
#cowboysmail what's status of Anthony Spencer? Ryan Williams going to be activated?

@toddarcher: Spencer returned to practice this week and will need time on the field to build up his endurance before he comes back. I do think he'll be back before Week 6 at the Seattle Seahawks. What role? I think you'll see the Cowboys use him as a situational pass rusher early on, playing in the nickel package. I don't think they want to run him out there 45-50 snaps a game. That wouldn't be wise on his knee and it wouldn't follow what Rod Marinelli wants to do with his defensive line rotation.

As for Ryan Williams, why does he need to be activated? He wouldn't play. He's not going to take snaps away from DeMarco Murray,Lance Dunbar or Joseph Randle. The better move is to keep him on the practice squad and if something happens to their top three backs, then add him to the roster. Until that happens, there is no need to add a fourth tailback to the 53-man roster.
----------
With how the defense has looked and the running game do you still stick with your 8 and 8 prediction? #cowboysmail

@toddarcher: Why change? They have done what they have always done -- win one, lose one. I'd remind you of one of Bill Parcells' favorite quotes: Don't eat the cheese. Yes, the defense has been better than many thought, including me. The running game has been great. I'd say the running game has a better chance to continue this way than the defense. I want to see this defense against a passing offense that can truly threaten you.

The San Francisco 49ers don't have one or they just shut it down in the second half. The Tennessee Titans certainly don't have one. And I don't think the St. Louis Rams have one. Next up is the Saints. They have one. But I wouldn't get carried away with a 1-1 start. This is what they do. If they can string games together early, then I'll think about changing my prediction, but not now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm convinced, the Cowboy's ( to use a Coach Greene Quote!) "Are who we thought they were!") And their goin' DOWN!:D

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I think most people are missing the match up that will most likely affect the game which is our offense vs. their defense. If we are able to fulfil 2-4 scoring drives of combinations of TD's and FG"s we got this. Can you honestly tell me their defense is any better than those of our first two games? Their defense isn't anything special to say the least and the Whiners pretty much gave them that game and the Titans should never have let Murray run on them like that.... we stack the box and force Romo to beat us as per Fisher and Williams. Only thing I'm scared of that Dallas has is Witten, Murray and Dez. That being said if we contain Murray we have this game taken care of to manage in a classic Fisher style to a win. I'll be in a house with about 20 Cowturd fans tomorrow watching the game with me being the only other fan as a ram fan :) LET'S DO THIS!!!

p.s. Rams avenge me from the ass whoopin we sustained last year! lol