What Cardinals Fans Are Saying (After Their Loss To The Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It was a missed call. There was no whistle. Unless you can't hear it on the broadcast which is possible. The refs blew that one.
Fine with me.
Have to give some props to Havenstein for coming up with recovery on Gurleys fumble. Easy to forget that play but that was a big play.

Forward progress requires a whistle? Since when?

Calls are determinations in the minds of the Refs at a certain point in the play, whistles are communication of that determination. Non or delayed communication does not alter the determination.

If he doesn't fumble, we get less yards than we think we deserve because the determination was made.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It doesn't. Usually they are going to blow the play dead however.

Calls are determinations in the minds of the Refs at a certain point in the play, whistles are communication of that determination. Non or delayed communication does not alter the determination.

If he doesn't fumble, we get less yards than we think we deserve because the determination was made.

fearsomefour

Legend

Yes, I know. I am not arguing that.
I am just saying in my humble opinion it was the wrong call and was a fumble.
Im glad they ruled that way. I just didn't see it that way.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It doesn't. Usually they are going to blow the play dead however.

We both agree it was a fumble. The entire world does. The Ref determined forward progress had stopped. Therefore, no fumble.

By the way, I disagree on the forward progress determination, but it cuts both ways.

fearsomefour

Legend
We both agree it was a fumble. The entire world does. The Ref determined forward progress had stopped. Therefore, no fumble.

By the way, I disagree on the forward progress determination, but it cuts both ways.
Great.
We agree then.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Too many too read all through. But:

If BA had had Austin the last three years he would be a Pro Bowler by now.
But but but, if Bruce Arians had balls he wouldn't be a bitch too.

But the Gresham drop was at a time when the Cardinals could have taken the lead and control of the game.
Welcome to our world

Carson Palmer can't keep getting hit like this or he is not going to last 16 games
No shit Sherlock. Palmer's fragile state is part of what kept him from being a huge commodity in the league.

Arians wet the bed in this game.
That is music to my ears. He probably will go home and wet the bed tonight while he has nightmares of Gurley and Tavon running wild on his team.

Yesterday was BA's Birthday
Well Happy Birthday Bruce! Hope you liked your present!

this is the first game I've ever been disappointed by an Arians team
Get used to it. The league will catch up to him. They always do, and Fisher is once again giving them the blueprint.

this was a pretty pathetic loss to a pretty mediocre team
Aw. The old, We are still better than you guys. Retort to getting spanked

fearsomefour

Legend
Rewatched Gurleys first long run and Brown and Barnes did a great job of manhandling Campbell on that play, Barnes peeled off (and Brown drove Campbell into the ground) and got in the way of a DB on the second level to help spring him.....really well done.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Haha, we are certainly do some pay back in the big picture.

Even this game. The Rams have a reputation and close calls always go against our D and the Rafs act like penalties against our D line can't be called because we are sick.

They be like, them bitches don't need my help, they are SICK!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMO Palmer showed why he is Palmer. He has the Bengal disease. The same one that Andy Dalton has. In the clutch he is not as good as when he has no pressure and a lead.

RamzFanz

Damnit
IMO Palmer showed why he is Palmer. He has the Bengal disease. The same one that Andy Dalton has. In the clutch he is not as good as when he has no pressure and a lead.

Shhhhhhhh, damn! PLEASE let the Cards call Palmer a wet dream and Foles overrated, we have to play them again!

RamsFan14

Starter
--------
The Rams are a different offense this year---they just need time to settle into their new schemes and QB---but with a bell cow RB in Gurley, a game changer in Tavon Austin and a top TE in Cook

Uhhh what?! Cook a top TE? Am I dreaming?!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rewatched Gurleys first long run and Brown and Barnes did a great job of manhandling Campbell on that play, Barnes peeled off (and Brown drove Campbell into the ground) and got in the way of a DB on the second level to help spring him.....really well done.

Nice play by Barnes and Gurley did a great job of pressing the hole to set his blocks up and help his blockers out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The refs let them HOLD FREAKIN AARON DONALD SO BLATANTLY I WAS SCREAMING AND MY WIFE THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK. They held him with FULL BEAR HUGS . Wait till you re-watch it in slo-mo tomorrow and count how many times we got a flag? I laughed when they FINALLY threw ONE stinkin flag for holding Quinn. The announcer was a cardinals fan since childhood the way he called the game. Had to turn sound off. WE would of had 3 times the sacks.Iupati SUCS ON ICE . So glad we passed on him for cheap growin youth with longterm playing time. Screw that one quick whistle as we had one on a Gurley run earlier we could'nt challenge either.

Yeah the holding was atrocious. I don't understand why the NFL has allowed so much holding starting last season. Is it to force more offense? Protect the QBs?

Cardinals DID get screwed on an out of bounds late hit. That WAS a missed call. So what? We had 2,345 uncalled holds on our D line.

After dozens of bad calls every season for the last 8, I will take one back for the Rams thank you. I recall so many people saying boo hoo stop crying over bad calls they happen to everyone. Apparently they aren't supposed to happen to Ariens and the Cards.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
From what I gather is many of them feel they have a better team and coughed this one up today. Others says this was a reality check.

What they don't know is this team is only just coming together. Many of their core guys returned from last year (Same QB, Fitz, OC, much of the OL). We have a new RB, QB, OC, OL etc. We are the ones with the high ceiling and rising. They, on the other hand, are plateauing. They know who they are, we're still building on it and still beat them. Reality check, indeed.

Debacled

Starter

The replays they hashed back to look at the fumble were more than a bit misleading. They just kept replaying where the ball was stripped rather than where he was hit.

If they would have shown from first contact the forward progress stopped called makes more sense. The ref on the sideline was already blowing his whistle and raising his arm up by the time the ball was coming loose. Contact was initiated a good 4 yards up field from where the "fumble" happened (when they had Pereia in on the call they were showing replays of the Gurley fumble, fox had their head on straight for this one). Good call if you ask me.

With that said had it been the Rams stripping and the Cards "fumbling" I'd probably be irate as well. Homer shades are fun

RamzFanz

Damnit
The replays they hashed back to look at the fumble were more than a bit misleading. They just kept replaying where the ball was stripped rather than where he was hit.

If they would have shown from first contact the forward progress stopped called makes more sense. The ref on the sideline was already blowing his whistle and raising his arm up by the time the ball was coming loose. Contact was initiated a good 4 yards up field from where the "fumble" happened (when they had Pereia in on the call they were showing replays of the Gurley fumble, fox had their head on straight for this one). Good call if you ask me.

With that said had it been the Rams stripping and the Cards "fumbling" I'd probably be irate as well. Homer shades are fun

I have looked but can't find your rookie comment. We agree the announcers are wrong, yes?