What Cardinals Fans Are Saying (After Their Loss To The Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
First of all, we appreciate the Cardinals fans who joined in our threads this week and gave us good analysis from their point of view. This thread is not intended to gloat, so show some class, ROD members. Rams fans of all people know what it feels like after a close loss, especially in our own stadium.

But many of us are curious how the Cardinals fan base feels about the Rams now and how they explain their loss. In my reading on their many different forums this week, I found that for every goofy, troll-like post there are 2 or 3 members in a thread that will point it out. They're the enemy but still a pretty good fan base.
********************************************************************************
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/quick-reactions-226781.html

Quick Reactions

* Hard to imagine the defense playing this poorly---worst game by them in a long time. Still can't believe, however, that neither of the two Ram fumbles resulted in turnovers on the 5 yard line.

* Interesting that the Rams' defense, which could put pressure on Palmer with a 4 man rush, threw blitz after blitz at Palmer. I thought I was watching a Todd Bowles defense against us.

* Clearly the offense looked intimidated by the Rams' defense and so did BA whose third down and short calls were consistently questionable, as were some second half decisions to just kick the FGs. I think BA is going to rethink his choices in this game.

* Still can't believe Carson Palmer threw 3 bad passes after the 2 minute warning---been so used to his accuracy. But---this is what relentless pressure can do, as we saw when Bowles was our DC.

* I think it was a mistake to start Iupati in this game and thought so at the time because his weakness in pass pro isn't his man head on it's on being quick enough to switch on twists and inside blitzes and Laurinaitus ate him up.

* Still can't believe Larsen was made inactive. He should have been in there at the end when we need the best pass pro possible.

* Team MVP was Chandler Catanzaro---not only for his 5/5 FGs, but for making tackles on kickoffs, which remain another weakness, kick coverage.

* Still think there are better options on key third downs than passing to Jermaine Gresham. I hope I am proved wrong. But that play still bothers me the most. David Johnson missing the TD catch, I can attribute to inexperience and that the pass came out quicker than he expected. But the Gresham drop was at a time when the Cardinals could have taken the lead and control of the game. Was really surprised, to see BA concede that field position on 4th and 2 and go for the FG.

* I still maintain that for the Cardinals in 2012 draft, Tavon Austin, would have been better pick than G Jonathan Cooper. Yes, we have a good speed WR in John Brown, but Austin is so versatile and electric and imagine if we had them both. If BA had had Austin the last three years he would be a Pro Bowler by now.

* Still worried about the Cardinals lack of speed at LB all across the board. I would like to see Steve Keim make a trade---

* But two things stand out to me at this point: one is that Carson Palmer can't keep getting hit like this or he is not going to last 16 games and two is that without edge pressure, QBs like Nick Foles can stand in the pocket and deliver even off double clutches.

* It should be interesting to see how the Cardinals respond this week. I think we will learn a lot. It sure looked like the team lost complete focus at the end of this game.

* Good performances from Fitzgerald (despite the fumble), Floyd, Chris Johnson, John Brown, Frostee Rucker, Calais Campbell, Patrick Peterson and Carson Palmer (save the late throwback bomb INT to John Brown, which is a throw that has to be made early, otherwise Brown will slow down and let the defense adjust as they did, and the rushed inaccurate three throws to end the game).
--------
Arians wet the bed in this game. What's up with the 3 consecutive pass plays needing only two yards too keep game alive?
-------
Austin is garbage and has done nothing.
-------
7 catches for 96 yards and 2 scores while adding 20 rushing yards is far from garbage. And remember, his QB's throughout his career have been Sam Bradfors, Kellen Clemens, Austin Davis, and Shawn Hill throwing at time for 2 seasons. Foles is the best QB he's had in his short career.
-------
Now that he has an OC and a QB who seem to know how to create space for him---he is going to be tough for any team to defend.
-------
Yesterday was BA's Birthday , did he over celebrate , I don't know , but this was the worst prepared I have seen from BA or the team in his 37 games coached .
--------
Except for playing the Rams again, we will not face a better defense in my opinion. Glad in the perspective we got that first loss out of the way... just wish it would not have been at home against a divisional opponent lol
-------
The Seahawks are just as good if not better---but the Rams are loaded---CB Jenoris Jenkins is a stud, so is Laurinaitis---their safeties are tough and very under-rated---and their pass rush is the most talented, better than the Seahawks'.
--------
this is the first game I've ever been disappointed by an Arians team. I literally can't remember another game I believed we should win hands down only to come out and lay such a huge egg.

sucks. Will be interesting to see how they respond on the road next week.
--------
If the Cards can play a game this badly and almost win that's something.

There were 6 or 7 individual plays that if any one of them doesn't happen we win this game.

Considering a FG wins this game if...

DJ doesn't fumble the kickoff,
Fitz doesn't fumble,
DJ catches the the TD pass,
The non called fumble ( what a BS call that was),
The fumble we didn't recover (how did we not???),
Greshams drop ( may have turn 3 into 7),
and there is more.

Even with all the defensive breakdowns we still could and maybe even should have won this game.

Hats off to the Rams. They played a great game and were very opportunistic.

Let's lick our wounds and rebound next week on the road. We are 3-1 and still lead the division. It's not the end of the world, but it's time to come back down to earth and accept the fact that we were not going to go through the whole season without a loss.

There have been games we made mistakes and learned from them but the didn't cost us the game. And then there are games where you make mistakes and it cost us a loss.

This was one of those.
-------
Said this before, but you sound like Jeff Fisher. We mocked him for saying the same thing in his presser during the week.
-------
agreed.

and the whole "it says a lot that we almost won"... is this THREE YEARS AGO, when we didn't expect to win games? We just played a thoroughly mediocre team at home and lost. All that says to me is we laid a huge freaking egg and wasted an opportunity to go to 4-0 overall, 4-0 in the conference and 2-0 in the division. Nothing about that makes me feel good in any way shape or form.

this was a pretty pathetic loss to a pretty mediocre team. that's all. gotta get it back and going next week.
--------
If this were Detroit(say what you want but they still have a potent offense), Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or Seattle then I'm with you but it was the Rams. A team that scored a combined 16 points the previous 2 games. It's a bitter pill to swallow and now I know how Seattle feels.
--------
I can see why you might say that. However, they spoke of one play in one game and one play in another game. I'm pointing out seven or eight plays in ONE game.

As I said , hats off to the Rams. They beat us and they have beaten the Seahawks so kudos to them.

The key to beating most teams is turnovers. The Rams simply do not have the offense for the long run without getting help with turnovers. I believe we have the ability to do just that, however, today we didn't.

The cream will rise to the top...and it will be red and white.
--------
The Rams are a different offense this year---they just need time to settle into their new schemes and QB---but with a bell cow RB in Gurley, a game changer in Tavon Austin and a top TE in Cook, once their young o-line settles in, their offense could be very good.

The Cardinals failed to rattle Nick Foles---that was a big reason why they won.

On the other hand, the Rams threw the kitchen sink at Palmer and while Palmer was one tough cookie, he and the offense couldn't finish drives or the big drive at the end of the game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/most-frustrating-sunday-in-a-while-226770.html

Most Frustrating Sunday In A While

I can't remember the last time they played like this- especially at home. David Johnson became the mortal rookie he is, our O is getting bullied, Fitz fumbled (which always seems to spell loss) and our FA left side of the line is getting their asses embarrassed over and over again. The lack of call on the late hit which was also helmet to helmet was a killer too.
------
Bad thing is all we talked about was dominating the rams. Yea right. The cards are the one getting dominated.
-------
Dog **** display.

Double blow as it gives the Rams new life in the division.
-------
Terrible, defense was bad. They were lucky however, Tavon was barely tip-toeing to gains. Gurley was wide open continuously on the outside. That sounds like the playcalling. The fumble that should have been kiled us. Nothing bounced cards way
-------
Learning curve...
-------
Funny how we only lost by two. Seems like it should have been a lot more considering.
-------
Agreed. There's not thing that went in the Cards favor and they still had an excellent chance to win.
-------
The defense disappointed me the most. After last week, I thought we would at least be able to keep down the mediocre QBs of the league, but we got worked today despite being rested.
-------
I was a little disappointed we didn't trust our run game more in the whatever and 2 situations. But really, mistakes and turnovers killed us, plus Foles and Austin made plays when they were needed.
-------
Foles was just on. He threw 2 perfectly thrown TD passes that had excellent coverage. Sometimes it's just not your day. He probably won't throw 2 better passes all year.
-------
We turning into Fisher on this game, if we did this or that, we would have won.
tongue.gif

--------
Have foot will shoot! Cards beat themselves today. Left too many points on the field today + horrible play calling didnt help.
-------
Clearly. There's no doubt that Cards are the better team. 3 turnovers, countless bad/no calls, and key drops are the only reason the Rams were in it.

I give Foles, and the Rams, but this was handed to them and they took full advantage.
--------
3 times in the redzone on what like 4 yard line average and they couldn't score a TD??
-------
TO's and the Red Zone are the reasons we lost today. 2 picks and 2 fumbles and the refs screwed us on both of those deep in Rams territory. Rams got TD's when they were in the Red Zone and we got FG's.

Rams played a good game, they were well coached, had a great game plan and had a ton of passion. Cards also played with a ton of heart but they didn't execute well enough and we simply didn't get any breaks.
-------
Even sadder all we needed was 1 TD on those red zone chances(other than the one we did score on). 4 points and the game turns out differently. No way Foles can lead his team to a comeback win.
--------
What this loss really means is the Cardinals need to beat the Rams in St. Louis. Figured the Cards to win today and lose on their turf; have to win a road game I figured they would lose now!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I agree. The Cardinal fans that came here were top shelf. I hope they come back later in the season.

And... Of course we have the regular AZ guys that always participate here, with class.

Let's show equal respect. This was a great game, that could have gone either way.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Oh man there are some deluded fucks making comments in there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Oh man there are some deluded fucks making comments in there.

Yea. I'd stay away from the board. Read it after the game and a lot of them were claiming the refs fixed the game for the Rams. Can't blame them as I get pretty ticked at the refs when they make bad calls and we lose...but the refs were equally bad to the Rams today as they were to the Cardinals...even considering that Arizona should have gotten that fumble.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The cream will rise to the top...and it will be red and white.
Is that blood in your cream?

Seriously though - I agree that the AZ fans that came over here handled themselves well, were understanding of this board's rules, and even beter - gave good banter in support of their team. Way to represent - LOSERS! I keed I keed.

I wonder what they think of Gurley now though.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The funny thing is that Cardinals didnt come out flat, play sloppy or look unprepared.

Despite what their fans want to believe, we just outplayed them.

A damn good game. Damn good.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Is that blood in your cream?

Seriously though - I agree that the AZ fans that came over here handled themselves well, were understanding of this board's rules, and even beter - gave good banter in support of their team. Way to represent - LOSERS! I keed I keed.

I wonder what they think of Gurley now though.

you beat me to the punch.I had a mom joke i was getting ready to fire.but i liked yours better

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I will tip my hat to the majority of those fans. Solid reflection and very little "this is it, seasons over, fire Bruce, etc"

They got beat today and we definitely have the better defense. For every "play here, play there" that could have gotten them the W I have the same for ways it shouldn't have been as close as it was.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think that was a very well played game tbh. The Cards offense was not intimidated, those dudes were pressing hard all through the game and moving up and down the effing field almost at will. Their lack of TDs in the redzone was the story of the game because it bought time for the Rams to get enough offense together.

Fans need to remember sometimes the guy across from you wins on a play. It's not always a bad call, or poor execution. Sometimes you just get beat by the other guy. They did a good job on some of our players like Donald for example who was kept as much under wraps as you can.

I haven't lost any respect for Arians or the Cards after watching that game. The opposite actually... They're a very complete team and over the course of 16 games I still think they'll win more games than our Rams because they're more consistent. Really hope I'm wrong but still for now at least I am very happy to see us one game out of the division lead.

Let's see if they can play the same way vs Green Bay. It's gonna be yet another stout test.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even sadder all we needed was 1 TD on those red zone chances(other than the one we did score on). 4 points and the game turns out differently. No way Foles can lead his team to a comeback win.

Hmmm. The OP on the Cardinals board seems to have forgotten that Foles took a knee to end the game well within easy field goal range - and that Gurley might have been able to score on the previous play.

But there's "no way" Foles could lead the team to a comeback?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Bad thing is all we talked about was dominating the rams. Yea right. The cards are the one getting dominated.
Reminds me of us after the Washington loss. Nice to see our offense clicking today!

If I'm a Cardinal fan, I wouldn't take much from this loss. Yeah it sucks for them that they lost to a division opponent, but they are still on top of the division and are a good football team (regardless of who they've played).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a page out of Mr. Buce Arians post-game pressers.

I think they saw a good defense today; it was in blue and white.

Great victory today; tomorrow onto Green Bay.

GO RAMS!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here are some comments before the game. It just goes to show the "any given Sunday" mantra.
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?70310-The-nation-is-waiting-for-us-to-fail

The nation is waiting for us to fail.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-in-the-desert

This is just one example. There has been many "Experts" waiting of this team to get upset by the Saints. Then the Bears. Then the 9ers. Now the Rams.

Keep it coming! I love the respect, but it always conditional when its the Cardinals!
---------
I'm not going to say that the Rams are horrible but we beat them every time we play them. I'm more concerned about our quarterback than I am losing the game. The funny part is that the writer states that the Rams are a better team, like it's a fact. The Rams need to prove on Sunday they're a better team. Until then there is no evidence to support it.
----------
Really!! He said "Cardinals offense still trying to find its way" Really!!!!

I think he may just be trying to justify his upset prediction. Greg Rosenthal is delusional. He is so incompetent he probably has skid marks in his underwear. Or maybe his heavy breathing fogged over his crystal ball. Or maybe he just hates the Cardinals, or loves the Rams.
---------
Tomorrow is time for the Team to put some Fear into the Rams. So tired of the overblown Rams media hype. Oooo they beat Seattle at St. Louis to start the season therefore they just Must be the superior Team in the NFC West.
whoopdedoo.gif
All Hail the Rams!
sarcasm2.gif

I want a 50 burger on those rats...erm..... I mean Rams.
violin_an.gif

--------
I'm not going to say the Rams are horrible either, but the Cardinals are the better team. Better players, better coaches. The Cardinals should win the game and I will be disappointed if they don't.

As for the hacktastic media that is slobbering to watch the Cardinals lose, I long ago quit caring. I mock them, as I did the idiots at Sports Illustrated who picked the Cardinals to go 5-11 and the Rams 11-5. All the Cardinals can do is play the schedule that's in front of them and keep winning.
--------
I do love the line "After facing three of the the worst defenses in the league.."

There are only 3 weeks of games in the books. One of the main reasons those teams are rated so low is because they all gave up a lot of points to the Cardinals. Anyone with any credibility knows that you can't really start to determine the best and worst until week 8 or so.

That being said, I do believe the Rams will give us our toughest challenge yet. I think they're the best team we have faced yet, and they really want to beat us. That being the case, last year when Carson Palmer got hurt we were 10-1. This year so far, we're 3-0, those numbers aren't an accident. We haven't gotten lucky 13 times, we won those games because we're a good football team.

This game is a contest between two good teams, but the Road team is currently struggling. While I do believe it will be tough, I believe the Cardinals will beat the Rams.
---------
Unless he changed it, it says the Rams offense is still trying to find its way.

"The St. Louis offense is still trying to find its way, but the defense has looked as good as advertised. The Cardinals, meanwhile, might not know what to do without an avalanche of early special teams and defensive touchdowns.

After facing three of the the worst defenses in the league, the Cardinals offensive line has a much tougher matchup against St. Louis' front. The Rams are simply a better team in the division, as they showed against Seattle in the season opener. --Gregg Rosenthal"
---------
I was ok with him saying the rams would beat us, but to say they are a better team than us.....
violin_an.gif
.....Guy must be smoking some good stuff.
--------
I like the comment that was made how a good reason the national outlook on our first three opponents, to paraphrase, is that they were somewhat weak, but to counter that myopic view is that we are the reason they're viewed that way! The Saints were certainly given due respect for an opening game and historically the Bears are a tough road game for anyone and the 49'ers are a division game, enough said.

Do not pay attention to so-called 'expert' commentary by the outside media. They always have their own agenda to advance and are likely on the 'Big Money' payroll somehow. The gambling interests have their hooks on near everyone and everything because that's what their all about. Their goal is to influence the flow of money put down by the public and in what direction it is placed.

The hype of the Rams D-line might just be because of its novelty in today's NFL. Most teams run a version of the 3-4 so the Rams are somewhat different and this is all the more interesting because of the draft day price they have paid on those lineman. And, don't forget, with the Rams it is good copy to revive the mystic of the 'Fearsome Foursome' from their history.

The backside of their defense is nothing to write home about and our coaching staff has the experience and talent to exploit that. When our O-line neutralizes their D-Line look for our play-action game to really sting them.

BA has a handle on the locker room. The team is focused on winning one of the two best records in the NFC at season's end not just qualifying for the playoffs, not even just winning the division, but getting healthy and better prepare for a SB run. Don't get me wrong, today's game will be a tough one but we have a more complete team to succeed wherever and however we must. Go Cards...
--------
Ever since Jeff Fisher joined the Rams the media has been in love with the team. For whatever reason they still keep on anointing them the second best in this division even though they nearly break .500 each year.
Now some comments in this same thread after the game...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope BA and the Cards learn to keep their mouths shut. They wrote a check they couldn't cash
---------
And the Cards really stepped up and delivered.....embarrassment for their fans.
---------
Well the wait is over. Now let's pick up the pieces and move forward.
--------
Lets see how this team responds to actual adversity. Getting that first loss out of the way early takes off some of the pressure and tempers the lofty expectations. I wasn't expecting us to go undefeated anyways. One game at a time now
---------
I totally agree.

And it's not like it was an embarrassing loss. I think we out gained them by 100 yards. And that's with -3 in TOs.
---------
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?70313-This-one-is-on-palmer

This one is on palmer
-------
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?70316-This-one-is-on-Arians-Period

This one is on Arians. Period
--------
http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/20...sults-play-calling-bad-calls-did-not-lose-the

Cardinals vs. Rams results: Play calling, bad calls did not lose the game for Arizona
By Jess Root@senorjessroot

usa-today-8844426.0.jpg

Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports

Despite the Twitter complaints, it came down to execution.

The Arizona Cardinals suffered a very tough 24-22 loss to the St. Louis Rams on Sunday. St. Louis played physically and won. Arizona turned over the ball. St. Louis did not. There was, though, plenty of chatter during the game on social media about how the coaching staff was failing the team.

I saw criticism of Bruce Arians and his play-calling and also James Bettcher and how he called the second half defensively.

Those weren't the problems. The players failed to execute.

The Cardinals lost by two points.

David Johnson dropped an easy touchdown pass on third down. That led to a field goal. Four points off the board. Johnson also fumbled the opening kickoff. Three plays later, the Rams scored a touchdown.

Larry Fitzgerald fumbled after a 22-yard pass play.

Jermaine Gresham dropped a pass inside the ten on third down that would have led to a first and goal. Instead, another field goal.

On the Cardinals' final possession, Carson Palmer throws a pass a little high and Jaron Brown can't do enough to catch it. David Johnson can't haul in the fourth down pass. An easier throw could have been made, as Larry Fitzgerald was open at the first down line.

The Cardinals gave up a ton of yards to Todd Gurley, but almost all of them came on a handful of carries, when the defensive players lost discipline.

In the end, the Cardinals had plays to make, but they didn't make them. They outgained the Rams. They had the ball longer. But they turned the ball over, didn't create turnovers and were 2/11 on third down. There were dropped passes.

They didn't lose because of the play calling. They lost because they couldn't even beat themselves.
--------
I agree 100%
We got flat out played.

No excuses, they brought the pressure and energy and our players could not match it. Instead the Cards could not get in sinc To execute properly.
-----
Totally agree
After the DJ fumble the momentum pendulum swung the Rams way and stayed in their hands
--------
The Cards players were force fed a huge meal of some nasty tasting humble pie at home, in front of their fans.
I hope they never ever want to let that happen again.

It happened at the right time though, and made it clear that they have quite a climb before they reach their peak.
--------
I don't know if you'd call this being fed 'humble pie'
The Cards played a good game and LOST. The Rams played a GREAT game and won. 24-22. eVEN Though the stats won’t bear this out, this line was built for running and we ran the ball better today that at any point this year. We knew this was gonna be a tricky defense to scheme against when it came to their pass rush.
--------
run run, quick slant, short throw at sticks.
then go long- incomplete, go long incomplete , punt or kick.

Sometimes those big plays win you the game and sometimes you come away with empty air.

Hoping BA would change his game plan for a tough division foe. But I guess somethings never change.

You just have to wonder just how long Carson Palmer can keep taking all those hits at 36. Heck even Big Ben could not take all those hits on all those longer developing plays and going away from the run.

Ben is huge but was constantly banged up with nagging injuries for the whole time Bruce Arians called the plays for him. You don’t see Ben missing two
games here or three games there now until last Sunday’s engagement with Mark Barron.

In the back of my mind you got to wonder if someone like Harold Goodwin could be able to change the tide and talk BA into going with the Johnsons and ELL more and not try to win every game on the arm of Carson Palmer. And maybe conserve his arm a little.
-------
I thought our team played tough and I'm proud of how they came back in the 4th qt.
Rams have a destiny to play division spoilers. It is their fate. Only this time the Cards got out with Carson Palmer still alive. If that isn’t a silver lining then there are none.
--------
Every team has plays they failed to excute.
You stick to the run and the quick slants that kept the Cards matriculating the ball down the field all day until they crossed the 50 yard line.

BA can not stay disciplined to stick with running the ball and quick shorter throws at the sticks that was working all day. No risk it no biscuit is what got them to 3-0 but it also put the team in tougher situations. And lower odds for Carson Palmer rushing his throws in the face of Rams multiple blitz packages.

Redskins had the right idea, so did the Rams. In the second half Nick Foles + Todd Gurley beat Carson Palmer rushing his throws even when pressure wasn’t there because he was simply too unsettled by the end of the game.

You guys should learn that is why BA is the run and gun attacking offense going against slower, half court back to the basket teams. You need to
run in the NFCW has been said to death. That is how the 49’ers won the Division, then the Hawks and it is how the Rams won it today in the second half.

That is a big reason why BA is something now like 18-3 out of the Division but 6-9 in the Division. It is what it is…All that other failed to execute or TO or refs or whatever happens anyway. Truth is we have a risky offense that is harder to execute against s tough division foe and the question we should asking is if the Cards can’t stick with the run in this game then when?

Truth is BA can’t help but take multiple long 50/50 shots down the field and today
the Rams defended them better then the Cards defended Todd Gurley when they had to.
--------
Those weren't the problems. The players failed to execute."
Whisenhunt is that you??? Hahahaha

Seriously that is spot on Jess. Palmer got rattled and it showed, David Johnson showed us why we need to pump the brakes on the hype train and Gresham showed why he will only be here this year.

The game plan was on point, unfortunately the players bought into their own hype, in fairness to them though it’s been a loooong time and it was pretty epic pummeling Frisco the way they did. Hopefully this game brought them back to earth.
--------
Yea Palmer was rushing all his throws in the second half.
So with CJ and DJ you should always throw on 3rd and 2 when all you need to do is get in fg range. and especially throw the ball on 4th and 2 for the game.

Sure it could still work but with your QB feeling pressure that isn’t even there, and your in the NFCW division game if you aren’t going to punch that defense
back in their face like they did to them and run that ball for two yards then that is a problem that is not going to go away when you are trying to win the NFCW.

It’s like the fast break high flying Suns v.s the slow tempo, grind it out half court San Antonio Spurs in the playoffs all over again.