What Browns fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think it's a little silly the love baker is getting, espescially by RAMS fans who are ripping Goff right now.
Baker was only decent when he snapped and threw it immediately.
Goff made a couple bad reads. That happens to even the best sometimes.
But Goff also was sneaky good dealing with bodies in the pocket and making some darts downfield that people would be swinging from Mayfields nuts over....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But Goff also was sneaky good dealing with bodies in the pocket and making some darts downfield that people would be swinging from Mayfields nuts over....

so much this.

i don't get how people drool over other qbs when they make great plays and gloss over the rest of their game yet they focus on every bad thing goff does and pay little attention to all the great things he does to help the rams win games.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just had a look at that play again and that picture is a little deceiving. in no way was it gonna be easy for baker to make it to the endzone. would it have been his best option, most likely but there were a ton of rams around that would have peeled off their guy if he started running. they would have met him in the field of play in my estimation.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
so much this.

i don't get how people drool over other qbs when they make great plays and gloss over the rest of their game yet they focus on every bad thing goff does and pay little attention to all the great things he does to help the rams win games.

Thank you, yes Jared had a tough game and made mistakes, but he also has the ability to not let those mistakes get to him and bounce back, he came right back after that interception and drove us for a touchdown. If not for Jared's mental fortitude we wouldn't win these games. Some people need to remember some of our more recent QBs and be a little more thankful for what we have