What Bears fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
For all the Bears fans saying Mack is better than Donald, what reality do you live in exactly??

495f9fc.jpg

Grimson

UDFA
Was out and about today and the amount of mouthbreathing meatballs in Butkus, Ditka and Urlacher jerseys is nauseating.

I'm wearing my Marshall Faulk jersey all day today. GO RAMS!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What has Mack done for the Bears in the 4th qtr compared to what Donald has done? Mack is not near as fit as AD and looks gassed at the end of games.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
For all the Bears fans saying Mack is better than Donald, what reality do you live in exactly??

View attachment 27357

Anyone who doesn’t believe AD has been looking forward to settling this...well they’re in for a rude awakening

Not to take away from KM, hell i was so disappointed when they selected GR over him, but you just gotta know how ultra competitive AD is

Grimson

UDFA
What has Mack done for the Bears in the 4th qtr compared to what Donald has done? Mack is not near as fit as AD and looks gassed at the end of games.

Very true. The major criticism of the Bears defense as a whole out here is that they are all gassed by the 4th quarter. The stats are staggering comparing the 1st-3rd and the 4th.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Anyone who doesn’t believe AD has been looking forward to settling this...well they’re in for a rude awakening

Not to take away from KM, hell i was so disappointed when they selected GR over him, but you just gotta know how ultra competitive AD is

Also, he can downplay it all he wants but you know Donald is still pissed that Mack got paid more than him. AD is out to prove he's far and away the best defender in the NFL.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Can we all just a moment before this game and realize that Snead actually tried to deal for Mack!?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.chicagobearboards.com/node/10039

The Rams vs Bears official, last minute, game thread.......

Bears injury report. DNP: Deon Bush (hamstring), Eddie Jackson (shin). Limited: Bilal Nichols (knee). Full: Mitch Trubisky, Benny Cunningham, Sherrick McManis. Game Status. Doubtful: Bush. Questionable: Jackson, Nichols. Good to Go: Trubisky, Cunningham, McManis.
-------------
Eddie Jackson was held out of practice Friday with a shin injury, and is listed as questionable for the Rams game. Nagy, though, said the star safety had a “rest day” because the team was practicing indoors and on turf. Jackson, who has three defensive touchdowns this year and five in his two-year career, had not appeared on the team’s injury report until Friday.

Backup safety Deon Bush, who has a hamstring injury, hasn’t practiced all week and is doubtful for Sunday’s game.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-qb-mitch-trubisky-s-eddie-jackson/
--------------
Of all the games to date that we needed our best Safety on the field and at 100% this would be the one. Damn.
-------------
image_pickisin120718.jpg

-------------------
CHICAGO (CBS) — Fans will need to bundle up this Sunday as the Chicago Bears face the Los Angeles Rams at Soldier Field.

By the time the game starts at 7:20 p.m., temperatures will dip to 26 degrees and feel like 20. Expect northwest winds at 5 mph.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/12/07/bears-cold-weather-rams-soldier-field/

According to Pro Football Reference, when the temperature at game time is 35 degrees or below, the Rams are 7-15 since the NFL and AFL merged in 1970. They have lost nine of their last 11 games in those kinds of temperatures, and the Bears will have to hope that trend continues when the two teams play at Soldier Field on Sunday night.

The Rams have played in one such game since they moved to LA in 2016, winning a 23-20 decision against the Denver Broncos earlier this year. Jared Goff was limited to 174 passing yards in that game and was sacked five times, and he also threw an interception in the winning effort.

As for the Bears, they have plenty of experience in those types of games, going 9-10 in their last 19 games when the mercury is below 35 degrees. They have won their last three games in those conditions, including a 25-20 win over the Minnesota Vikings in a nationally televised game earlier this season.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/gr...angeles-rams-cold-temperatures-502194451.html
----------
Shutting down Todd Gurley may be impossible, but limiting his big plays and containing him is doable and imo that is the key to the Bears defense winning this matchup.
----------
The difference here is that while the Rams have a top notch pass deference, they are average at best against the run. The Bears defense is strong all around. The Rams are too good to completely shut down, but as long as the Bears offense keeps control of the game, the advantage is to the Bears.
----------
I don't disagree.... to be clear I only meant containing Gurley as the key to our D winning its matchup between themselves and the Rams offense.
----------
The Giants had their " On any given Sunday" last week, the Bears will need theirs today to beat the Rams. Sorry, but the talent between these two teams dont match up.
-----------
Wut... these teams are not that far apart in talent... it’s not like the Bears are some trash team fighting for the first overall pick, they have just as much talent across their team as the Rams, if you want to say you’re worried about Wirtzman vs Aaron Donald because the talent doesn’t match up well, cool but it’s not like the Rams are this invulnerable giant of a team...

if you actually believe that you might want to go over their games and see that while they have some blowout wins they have some games they have eeked out... 3 point win against Denver, 2 point win vs GB and they have given up 31 points to Seattle twice this season...
------------
I see this game as really the first time we get to see Nagy's ability to take advantage of Chicago's true home field advantage. Here we are, a meaningful home game in December vs. a warm weather team with a Qb who played his college career in warm weather as well no less.

If Matt Nagy is going to be successful in Chicago long term he has to understand and make full use of the conditions in this stadium late in the year. He has to be able to show that he can plan and call a game in conditions that are ripe with advantage, and critical to matchups vs the packers late in the year in their stadium as well.

If he some how figures a way to get it done by passing the ball all over the field so be it, but I will be shocked. I've been harping on it all season long and now the stage is set. The run game has been suspect all year, winter is here, put up or shut up.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm a Rams fan living out here in Chicago and its nearly unbearable (no pun intended). You guys ever see the SNL skit "The Super Fans"? That's exactly how the mouthbreathing Bears fan meatballs are out here.

I've seen some posts here referring to ChiCitySports.com (CCS) and it's just comical. I've been a member there for 8 years and the stupidity of the average poster still astounds me today. It got so bad that I completely quit posting in the Bears forum.

There was a poster with the username Exhibit_A that said he wished Robbie Gould was in front of him so he could shoot him in the face after a missed FG. JimJohnson is notorious for supporting domestic violence. Multiple posters have been stalked IRL from other members. Overall, a general cesspool of the mentally challenged.

I am hoping this place is much better! Go Rams!
Welcome to ROD Grimson.

This board is top knotch. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Again, we get the stop Gurely to beat the Rams BS. Unlike the Saints and Drew Brees, Goff has shown he can take the team on his back and win when Gurley is taken away. Vikings, Chiefs to name a couple. Against the Saints the comeback was all about Goff. Oh well, they will learn.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Was out and about today and the amount of mouthbreathing meatballs in Butkus, Ditka and Urlacher jerseys is nauseating.

I'm wearing my Marshall Faulk jersey all day today. GO RAMS!
I'm throwing on my Faulk jersey too! Lets go!!!!!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hicks is on par with AD.

Don't @ me.

Reality says otherwise, Chippy.

As for the game last night, the Rams fell right in line with all the hype: can’t play in the cold....all they have to do is shut down Gurley....Goff isn’t all that...

Now we have to live with it. Sucks. I didn’t see our guys flying around. Making plays. Goff’s passes floated like ducks all night. Troubling. Gurley was open on swing passes several times. Get him in space.