What 9er fans are saying. Post game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Can we get someone to post some links or copy and paste some gold for us. I don't know where to look

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Here's some good ones...
"Try to look at it from another angle. The way I see it is this 2021 squad was never good from the get-go. Likewise, I am very proud of what they managed to achieve as they basically used "heart" to carry them to this point. But, we were never good or good enough, it wasn't as if this team was like the 2019 squad killing it right from the start. In the end, "heart" can only carry you so far.

The Rams have a better roster than us and they are slowly peaking. Simply put, if our roster doesn't improve, it is quite possible they might have turned the tide and start owning the 9ers going forward from this point on. I hope Lance won't bust. But, Lance alone won't get us over the hump. Truth be told, may be we need to look into the Rams' "win now" model. There might be something to it. In fact, we really might have to since we have no 1st round picks for the next 2 years. So, if we don't sign quality free agents, we might not be able to compete or compete at the highest level going forward.

I am already thinking ahead, what if Lance is still not ready come next season? Or if he ends up being a semi-bust? Initially, I was thinking about Tommy, but he has retired. Is definitely something to think about."

"I want some drugs"

"From another forum
Home field advantage indeed.
Just left the game. The Rams pumped up their sound system extremely loud during the last two Niners drives. That affected the snap.

Yep.

hope nfl investigates"

f**k, this one really really stings. Really proud of how far the team went this year. Looking forward to next year..... let's hope Lance doesn't bust.

Try to look at it from another angle. The way I see it is this 2021 squad was never good from the get-go. Likewise, I am very proud of what they managed to achieve as they basically used "heart" to carry them to this point. But, we were never good or good enough, it wasn't as if this team was like the 2019 squad killing it right from the start. In the end, "heart" can only carry you so far.

The Rams have a better roster than us and they are slowly peaking. Simply put, if our roster doesn't improve, it is quite possible they might have turned the tide and start owning the 9ers going forward from this point on. I hope Lance won't bust. But, Lance alone won't get us over the hump. Truth be told, may be we need to look into the Rams' "win now" model. There might be something to it. In fact, we really might have to since we have no 1st round picks for the next 2 years. So, if we don't sign quality free agents, we might not be able to compete or compete at the highest level going forward.

I am already thinking ahead, what if Lance is still not ready come next season? Or if he ends up being a semi-bust? Initially, I was thinking about Tommy, but he has retired. Is definitely something to think about.

This is just not true.

Before the season started this team was a bonafide super bowl contender.

bosa. Warner. Greenlaw. And a strong supporting cast on D.

kittle deebo Trent Williams aiyuk.

they played like trash and then made it seem like this run wasn't in the cards.

Shanahan is a trash HC. It may take others a while to realize this; a lot of us already do tho. And I hope I'm wrong. But I don't think I am."

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Lol.

Many want GPole gone.

Others want to clean house. They think Shanny is a bad coach.
I hope they get their wish, because he's actually done a good job, IMO.

Some are actually blaming the refs.

Surprisingly, there are a few that get it..... they just lost the game.

BTW.
That site is a mess with all the ads.
Thank goodness we have @CGI_Ram and @selassie and all the great fans that donate, to keep our board ad free.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Try to look at it from another angle. The way I see it is this 2021 squad was never good from the get-go. Likewise, I am very proud of what they managed to achieve as they basically used "heart" to carry them to this point. But, we were never good or good enough, it wasn't as if this team was like the 2019 squad killing it right from the start. In the end, "heart" can only carry you so far.

I would agree with these takes.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Lol.

Many want GPole gone.

Others want to clean house. They think Shanny is a bad coach.
I hope they get their wish, because he's actually done a good job, IMO.

Some are actually blaming the refs.

Surprisingly, there are a few that get it..... they just lost the game.

BTW.
That site is a mess with all the ads.
Thank goodness we have @CGI_Ram and @selassie and all the great fans that donate, to keep our board ad free.

The refs actually screwed the Rams in the first half. The Stafford pick should have been wiped out with a personal foul on #54 Warner and a whiner player did not get called for a facemask on Ramsey. PLUS, our first two drives ended after 3rd downs with the whiners holding our WRs in case nobody saw it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The problem for the 9ers is that their owner is an assbag. He's never gonna compete with guys like Kroenke. Who went and got Stafford? Organizationally their house of cards isn't gonna sustain over the next few years when they see Stafford in 2022 with his second camp under his belt and another good team around him.

So them losing this game, as HUGE as that loss was for SF, it's gonna be worse in the near future. As Rams fans know well you need a QB and it's unclear if they're going to have one.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The refs actually screwed the Rams in the first half. The Stafford pick should have been wiped out with a personal foul on #54 Warner and a whiner player did not get called for a facemask on Ramsey. PLUS, our first two drives ended after 3rd downs with the whiners holding our WRs in case nobody saw it.
100%.

I'm not a guy that usually blames the refs, but there were some obvious PF calls that weren't made.

The reason I don't blame the refs?

1) Stanford's int in the red zone

2)Skow's dropped pass in the ez for a TD. (He's a rookie..give him a break)

3) Kupp dropping a ball with nothing but green grass ahead of him.

4) Ramsey dropped two very likely INTs.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The problem for the 9ers is that their owner is an assbag. He's never gonna compete with guys like Kroenke. Who went and got Stafford? Organizationally their house of cards isn't gonna sustain over the next few years when they see Stafford in 2022 with his second camp under his belt and another good team around him.

So them losing this game, as HUGE as that loss was for SF, it's gonna be worse in the near future. As Rams fans know well you need a QB and it's unclear if they're going to have one.

100%.

I'm not a guy that usually blames the refs, but there were some obvious PF calls that weren't made.

The reason I don't blame the refs?

1) Stanford's int in the red zone

2)Skow's dropped pass in the ez for a TD. (He's a rookie..give him a break)

3) Kupp dropping a ball with nothing but green grass ahead of him.

4) Ramsey dropped two very likely INTs.
The pick in the end zone gets wiped out if the ref calls Warner for a personal foul during the play (I believe)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

They actually made a run for Stafford, IFRC.
Also for Rodgers.

Fuck them, though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The pick in the end zone gets wiped out if the ref calls Warner for a personal foul during the play (I believe)

if it happened after the interception it just would have moved the 1st down back for the whiners.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
They're ripping each other's heads off over there. It's glorious!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
nah the pick already happened so it would stand and just take 15 yards off the end of the return. or maybe 15 from spot of foul, idk. but still niners ball either way

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1643621114651.png