We're going 11- 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You really have to respect how he has done 3 rebuilds and as you know the one he is wrapping up now is the biggest anyone has ever had to do.

He sucks but was two feet from taking the GSOT Rams to overtime in the SB. That doesn't dovetail does it LOL.

it was really only 2 rebuilds. steve mcnair was there from 1999 to 2003 before his injuries really played havoc with him. what a player he was with eddie george back there with him and a good oline in front.

the impressive part was getting them back to winners with a combination of vince young and kerry collins as qbs. that's some great coaching there.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
It's so frustrating watching games we could have or should have won.If Fisher does not significantly fix the O-line and our Qb problem he will be on the hot seat then.He did try to go after Z.Martin in the 1st round after we got Robinson so I think he knew the O-line still needed help.I see no reason why this team can't win 11-13 games next year if they fix those two problems.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
it was really only 2 rebuilds. steve mcnair was there from 1999 to 2003 before his injuries really played havoc with him. what a player he was with eddie george back there with him and a good oline in front.

the impressive part was getting them back to winners with a combination of vince young and kerry collins as qbs. that's some great coaching there.

Plus the one here makes three. He did two in TN and one in STL.

V3

Hall of Fame
Has anyone even heard if Bradford will even be able to play at the start of the season? It takes longer to heal on 2nd tear.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plus the one here makes three. He did two in TN and one in STL.

Ahh, I didn't realise you were including the rams. Yes he's done a great job here. No fast fixes, he's in for the long haul here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ahh, I didn't realise you were including the rams. Yes he's done a great job here. No fast fixes, he's in for the long haul here.

Yeah I should have been clearer it looks like I was tlaking about 3 in TN.....OK well he worked for Bud Adams so lets count that as the third there LOL.

I've been on record many times saying Fishers history in TN with rebuilds is exactly why he was SK's top target. How many guys outside of Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells have done two or more rebuilds? And neither of those guys were going to move to STL and go another 12 rounds so to speak.

I can't think of any other than Fisher that have been through the process more than just once. Unless you go back to the 70's and 60's when coaches actually got more than 3 years before getting the ax.

Maybe Coughlin, anyone else?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Has anyone even heard if Bradford will even be able to play at the start of the season? It takes longer to heal on 2nd tear.

Probably not since it's a 12-18 month process to recover, and so to be ready to play in the NFL I would think 12 months isn't gonna happen.