We're going 11- 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's why Arizona has impressed me so much this season. Still managed to go 5-3 with Drew Stanton as a starter and still not thrown in the towel with Ryan Lindley. That Bruce Arians is one hell of a coach :love:.
I think Todd Bowles deserves some credit too. In his 5 wins, the defense gave up an average of 13.6 PPG.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You might have to wait one additional year. I'm just saying.

IsM3QOW.png

Now who wants to play the context game, and who wants to say, "See! Fisher's a mediocre coach!"?

You really have to respect how he has done 3 rebuilds and as you know the one he is wrapping up now is the biggest anyone has ever had to do.

He sucks but was two feet from taking the GSOT Rams to overtime in the SB. That doesn't dovetail does it LOL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You really have to respect how he has done 3 rebuilds and as you know the one he is wrapping up now is the biggest anyone has ever had to do.

He sucks but was two feet from taking the GSOT Rams to overtime in the SB. That doesn't dovetail does it LOL.
Just cracked myself up a little, but ... how suicidal would he be if he took the Rams to the Super Bowl and lost in similar fashion?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just cracked myself up a little, but ... how suicidal would he be if he took the Rams to the Super Bowl and lost in similar fashion?

Dickpunch yourself for putting that out in the atmosphere.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
IMO, if you take a division leading 10-3 team to a six point game with possession of the ball with two minutes to go, you didn't get beat you just lost. This was like watching twins fight. If JJ grabs that first pick or if their third string QB doesn't play like Uncle Rico who knows how it turns out. The Rams could have lost by more or won this game on one or two plays. To me that is a good football game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Todd Bowles deserves some credit too. In his 5 wins, the defense gave up an average of 13.6 PPG.
And that's why their worried he won't be with them next year! I'm thinking he'll be HC @ Chicago!