Week 4: Rams at Chicago Vent thread. Thread will be locked in 24 hours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Needed to get to 2-3 at the bye week. Not happening. Beyond disappointing

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The 2 point conversion was the right decision, but terrible execution, just like all our trips to the redzone today.

I would have went for it on 4th and 2 when we still had some time left, our defense wasn't going to make them go 3 and out.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
A lot of this is McVay refusal to run in the red zone unless he has too. He just does not get running the ball. KW was averaging more than 5 yards a carry at one point. What more can you ask for.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The coach needs to let someone else call plays in the redzone. He cant do it consistantly unless he has gurly.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
A lot of this is McVay refusal to run in the red zone unless he has too. He just does not get running the ball. KW was averaging more than 5 yards a carry at one point. What more can you ask for.
I don't get it either. Kyren is so good in the red zone, precisely because he excels at quick cuts to create a hole where there is none.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Bears were favored at home with a top 5 defense. We just don’t have the horses now to win games where we make mistakes.

McVay has to figure something out in the RZ, man. You’d have thought after the Wild Card game he would’ve devoted his whole offseason to fixing RZ woes but we continue to get low percentage pass plays way too often.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
There have been too many mistakes at all levels, both on the field and off. We look a shadow of the team that finished so strongly last year

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I think it was primarily lost by bad offense in the red zone and honestly a very weak secondary. The team is competitive for the most part, but not a playoff caliber squad yet. Need another draft and some additions to the Secondary and maybe a playmaker on Offense.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I feel like the 3-6 team from last year had more hope than this.

I'm tired of McVay refusing to run the ball in the red zone and I'm tired of JAGs having career days against our defense.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Really don’t understand the Jones trade. Our LBs are so terrible. Worst defense in the league… and traded away one of its best players for peanuts.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Every loss has me thinking more and more about that zoom call where Sean got all pissy about being asked about the Jones trade

This decision to get rid of a team captain and put in his place a dude that realistically only has the talent to be a practice squad player will go down has one of the worst Rams personnel moves in recent memory.

Defense has no passion. Seems like everyone just kinda plays for themselves and lack energy.

Sean hired his bff to be his coordinator. Four weeks in and we have three loses? We just got cooked by a rookie qb and a coach that will be fired in a year or two?

shake-n-bake

Rookie
McVay is not patient enough to stick with the run. He has got to have crazy sexy routes that fool everyone. But games like this and a lot of game require you just pound the ball. It is not sexy, it is no over the top explosive but it is effective. He cant get out of his own way. It has to be greatest show on turf all the time with him. Stafford is great but it was obvious at the end they were going to come for him. So you draw up the middle. Simple stuff.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The greatest asset we have in life is time and this team, this year, isn't worth mine. What a dumpster fire start to the season. One win team that is all but eliminated from the playoffs - I'll spend my time on other things I enjoy. See y'all next season.
See ya next week!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck the bitch ass Bears and their fans. They won’t ever win shit. They don’t deserve to win shit. Fuck the NFL for NEVER giving Stafford a god damn helmet to helmet penalty. FUCK TROY REEDER AND ROZEBOOM FOR BEING THE MOST SORRY ASS LBS IVE EVER FUCKING SEEN IN MY LIFE.

1-3 is basically a death sentence. Especially with McVays wannabe apprentice on the docket next week. Somehow we got fucked with 3 road games in the first 4 weeks of the season which is total bullshit. Fuck everything.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Well.... Fuck it. Happy for the Bears and their fans. Never hated DA BEARS.... except a little bit after 85 playoffs.
We're better than we think and may have played a team that is better than they think. Gotta think Kupp, Nakua, Higbee give us huge edge in this matchup.

We're tuning the young guys up, for when the horses get back. (when is D-will back? for fucksake...)

VERSE, Get your fucking peripheral vision checked and improve your goddam contain and arm strength.

Have a good week my Rams' Bruddahs.

Peace,
Go Rams

swmizzou83

Starter
So tired of week after week getting treated like shit by the refs. Stafford gets hit in the head play after play and never gets the call. If that was Mahomes that would have been at least three personal foul calls. Those plus the phantom PI call in White just makes me despise NFL refs.

It's not all the refs fault though. Until we get playmakers make our defense has got to get better. Rozeboom and Reeder need to get their asses on the bench. Absolutely no way Speights can play worse.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If the injuries and lack of a run D get us a top 5 pick, we’re taking a QB. If we scramble to the middle of the round, I suspect we’ll take a CB if there’s a fit unless there’s a stud LT that falls.

Isn’t too early to talk draft? Nope. No 1-3 team makes the playoffs and we’re too injured to make history. I’d love to be wrong about our chances, but the evidence so far isn’t looking great

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would have been more enjoyable to watch the female cheerleaders. Why do I feel short-changed with this team so often? So many head scratchers with the Rams. Oh well
Because they beat themselves far too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.