Weddle rocking the boat or talking about something else?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He could be talking about Talib and Peters. Why comment about a guy on another team? I’m guessing the coaches had both thinking that working hard and better scheming would get the defense back on track. While Weddle thinks the coaches should have told them both that they weren’t getting the job done. That may have lit a fire under their butts and sparked them to play harder and get back on track. Then both get blindsided by being traded.

That’s what it sounds like to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The fact he didn’t make it crystal clear it is NOT the Rams... suggests it has to at least have something to do with the Rams.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He could be talking about Talib and Peters. Why comment about a guy on another team? I’m guessing the coaches had both thinking that working hard and better scheming would get the defense back on track. While Weddle thinks the coaches should have told them both that they weren’t getting the job done. That may have lit a fire under their butts and sparked them to play harder and get back on track. Then both get blindsided by being traded.

That’s what it sounds like to me.

i dunno. outwardly he seemed thrilled to have ramsey on the team.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
i dunno. outwardly he seemed thrilled to have ramsey on the team.

Why would he comment on a player or coaches from teams that he never played for?

And Talib was not traded until after they traded Peters and then acquired Ramsey. Maybe he was find with Peters and his mistakes leaving, but maybe he’s miffed that Talib is gone.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would he comment on a player or coaches from teams that he never played for?

And Talib was not traded until after they traded Peters and then acquired Ramsey. Maybe he was find with Peters and his mistakes leaving, but maybe he’s miffed that Talib is gone.

but talib really isn't gone. he's staying in LA so they can still hang together, if that's what they used to do. it's not like he's actually gonna report to the dolphins. he has no desire to go there and the dolphins have no desire for him to go there. it's a win-win for all involved.