Watching ESPN Live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is not the media darling and it freaking shows. Goff's lack of confidence shows in his play before the injury, and I think it reared it's ugly head in the coaches eyes as well. I trust that they can put it together in the offseason and during camp. I do not know, but I think the turnovers got to him. The media always is down on Goff when he has a skid. No surprise here. Go Goff. Go Rams!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1610808694237.png

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Huh? Isn't "bulletin board material" a verbal jab from the opposing team? Packers are being awfully nice... nothing to pin up from them.
Coaches will use anything they can as bulletin board material. Opposing teams certainly make the best content though.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seahags fan girl... I do not listen to anything she has to say about the Rams as it is always smeared with a huge Seahags bias.
Yeah, but she's sooooo hot.

If you're into gums..... For dayzzzzzz...

Flint

Pro Bowler
Goff is not the media darling and it freaking shows. Goff's lack of confidence shows in his play before the injury, and I think it reared it's ugly head in the coaches eyes as well. I trust that they can put it together in the offseason and during camp. I do not know, but I think the turnovers got to him. The media always is down on Goff when he has a skid. No surprise here. Go Goff. Go Rams!
I was watching Goff from ‘18 and he looked like a different dude, decisive and confident, totally in control. I don’t know what happened.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Seahags fan girl... I do not listen to anything she has to say about the Rams as it is always smeared with a huge Seahags bias.
Would that be the Seattle Seahawks football team that had its 2021 Season come to an end at the hands of the Los Angeles Rams?

That Seattle Seahawks?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I was watching Goff from ‘18 and he looked like a different dude, decisive and confident, totally in control. I don’t know what happened.
Yep. I watched the MIN game from that year and I saw the same, just an absolutely different dude.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yep. I watched the MIN game from that year and I saw the same, just an absolutely different dude.

If the Goff of that MN game and the KC game in 2018 were the same dude this year? We win the Super Bowl.

Sometimes even guys who go on to be great don't work out in their first stop. And I'm just referring to those who played, not like Warner where he didn't even make the cut with GB.

Cris Carter in Philly?
Steve Young in Tampa?

I'm sure there are more.

Goff started hot, but didn't seem to evolve with the offense as it adapted to McVay's initial scheme. As well, the turnovers and lack of pocket presence really hurt him... but the unforced errors are what really ultimately did him in.

He was always a good enough thrower, great teammate, great citizen, great for the community.

But for a number of reasons it didn't work out. Other than when we play them I hope it works out for them and I can see myself rooting for him as we go forward.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL Live used to be a great show with Wingo back in the day

It’s so awkward to watch now. Everyone tries to be funny, but it just doesn’t work very well.

Yeah i always used to tape it and fast forward to the parts i wanted to listen to.

But after the way they kept going on about the non call against the saints for the whole two weeks before the superbowl i stopped watching it.

Now when i see clips of the show on you tube it looks like a terrible show. I mean it never had any lateral thinkers on the show before but now it seems they've scraped the bottom of the barrel to use as expert analysts.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Yeah i always used to tape it and fast forward to the parts i wanted to listen to.

But after the way they kept going on about the non call against the saints for the whole two weeks before the superbowl i stopped watching it.

Now when i see clips of the show on you tube it looks like a terrible show. I mean it never had any lateral thinkers on the show before but now it seems they've scraped the bottom of the barrel to use as expert analysts.

Think that was part of the ESPN brain drain?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Speaking if which. I believe Case Keenan in 2017 would have been better McVays system.Look at Nick Foles as well.Injust didn’t like giving up the 2 1st. Rd picks to get Jared Goff.Now The Rams gave up 2 more 1st Rds to get RID of Goff.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN is really dead to me now. I used to at least go to the website to get Mike Sando's and then later Waggoner's team reports. Waggoner digraced himself in the relocation drama and then was soon removed from the Rams for Frisco. coverage. The tv channel had already become unwatchable and now I maybe go there once a year? (if that often). I can't believe they are still surviving...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
ESPN is really dead to me now. I used to at least go to the website to get Mike Sando's and then later Waggoner's team reports. Waggoner digraced himself in the relocation drama and then was soon removed from the Rams for Frisco. coverage. The tv channel had already become unwatchable and now I maybe go there once a year? (if that often). I can't believe they are still surviving...

I dunno. Stuart Scott was money and Scott Van Pelt now is pretty freaking good imho. But yeah, overall, the shows used to focus more on the athletes and now it's more like talk radio or the "news"... all infotainment crap with in this case, the athletes as "talking points" for people (former players and tv personalities) to talk about rather than get real information... like what young youtubers are doing actually diagramming plays and looking at scheme fits and doing actual analysis, even if as an amateur.

Everything from GMFB on NFL Network to Sportcenter at night... When it was just highlights, at least it was information about what happened. Now, so much is just...like...people's opinion, man... to quote the Dude.

Tano

Legend
Speaking if which. I believe Case Keenan in 2017 would have been better McVays system.Look at Nick Foles as well.Injust didn’t like giving up the 2 1st. Rd picks to get Jared Goff.Now The Rams gave up 2 more 1st Rds to get RID of Goff.
I doubt either one of those QBs would have gotten us to the superbowl.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I doubt either one of those QBs would have gotten us to the superbowl.

not this season & Jared is the better QB right now.Just looking back though I did not like the trade.Then Foles winning a SuperBowl against Brady was one of the best ever. Just seeing
Belecheat loose & Brady as well.