Watching ESPN Live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hoping Jared Goff and the offense are listening. Spears and Kimes are talking very poorly about Goff. Should be bulletin board material. Not that I respect any of these talking heads...

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Huh? Isn't "bulletin board material" a verbal jab from the opposing team? Packers are being awfully nice... nothing to pin up from them.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Hoping Jared Goff and the offense are listening. Spears and Kimes are talking very poorly about Goff. Should be bulletin board material. Not that I respect any of these talking heads...

I mean playing like he did in the SB, then following it up with 2 bad seasons where you lead the NFL in turnovers doesn't exactly change the negative narrative around him. He needs to snap out of it and play a big game tomorrow yes. But again IMO, hes less than 100% and I dont think its fair to judge him too harshly if he has a bad game. You judge his play when he's healthy.

He's heard all the talk recently and we'll see how he responds. I hope he comes out and plays a terrific game and shreds GB and leads us back to the NFCC game. But at a minimum I hope he plays clean, mistake free football, and makes a couple throws. We should hand the ball off to Akers and let our defense carry us in this game. I think they match up great with the GB offense and give us a legit chance to win.

Also we haven't seen a fake punt yet this year. I think Hecker completes one tomorrow in a big spot.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
NFL Live used to be a great show with Wingo back in the day

It’s so awkward to watch now. Everyone tries to be funny, but it just doesn’t work very well.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think most, if not all of us are Goff fans and want him to do great!
But one of the media heads (former player) and I can't recall who right now, said in the last 3 years Goff leads the NFL in turnovers.
So, if you're paying your QB $100M he can't lead THAT category.

Bottom line is he has to step up his game, earn the money and prove he is the guy going forward. Injury or not just play smart.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Oh shit I spoke too soon.... that bastard Rodgers! :mad:

smoke.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Goff deserves most of the criticism he gets. It comes with the position and the pay check, and I know that stuff doesn't seem to bother him regardless. He can either step up and improve on what he has been the last couple of years, or he is what he is. I'm always rooting for him as long as he is our QB. Get it done JG

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Ya, but to be honest, Kines is Wolfords biggest fan outside of his mom, and fully admits to it. She has more notes on him than all other news outlets put together, so think she is slightly biased his way and would like him to start over Goff. Just putting her take with a grain of salt

TheBunk

Rookie
I like both Kimes and Spears. Goff hasn't exactly earned the benefit of doubt in recent times.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I mean playing like he did in the SB, then following it up with 2 bad seasons where you lead the NFL in turnovers doesn't exactly change the negative narrative around him. He needs to snap out of it and play a big game tomorrow yes. But again IMO, hes less than 100% and I dont think its fair to judge him too harshly if he has a bad game. You judge his play when he's healthy.

He's heard all the talk recently and we'll see how he responds. I hope he comes out and plays a terrific game and shreds GB and leads us back to the NFCC game. But at a minimum I hope he plays clean, mistake free football, and makes a couple throws. We should hand the ball off to Akers and let our defense carry us in this game. I think they match up great with the GB offense and give us a legit chance to win.

Also we haven't seen a fake punt yet this year. I think Hecker completes one tomorrow in a big spot.

Goff is one of the coldest assassins in the game.

Yeah, he's had a hard time. What people are forgetting is that McVay's changed up the focus on the offense and clearly Goff has taken time to adjust. Couple that with a revolving door of offensive coaches and his fundamentals have slipped.

But let's be clear... Goff saw Adams smoking that cigar and when the game started, you know he was ready... "Is Adams gonna smoke a cigar?" "Not today"

Dude went where he was supposed to go with the ball, but his thumb wasn't there, yet. The level of PT you can get when an elite athlete in a week is INSANE compared to what us mere mortals could get, even with money.

Will Goff light it up? I dunno. I really don't.

But I can guarantee you he's playing with a chip on his shoulder. He hears how the D is carrying him and he's holding back the offense, etc, etc, etc.

Well, from his time here with McVay, when he's been pressed, he's shown up the biggest.

I dunno what's gonna happen, but it wouldn't surprise me at all for Goff to have an amazing game. Wouldn't surprise me a BIT.

Plus, Whit and Akers should make all the difference.