WFT Rebrand Announced - Washington Commodes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
I would be all in favor of the Commodores. When they're bad, they can be called the Commodes. Another thought: Washington Custer's.

My best guess in Washington Commodes.

Q729

Legend
I would be all in favor of the Commodores. When they're bad, they can be called the Commodes. Another thought: Washington Custer's.

My best guess in Washington Commodes.
Yeah, I heard that Commodes leaked too, and it was on the final list unlike Admirals.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
091ECB3A-740F-40A3-97B8-6663D6B7E26D.jpeg

5B9E2CD7-CA7B-4232-9637-5AAFB23A8920.jpeg

Found these.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like that train, real easy to turn that into "dick-suckers".

I'm kinda partial to the "Crack Pipes".

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
That Redskin helmet was top 10, arguably top 5 coolest helmet in the league. I still miss seeing it around. What a beautiful logo, suggested by an actual indian chief. Chances are I won't like anything they pick. Warriors with a generic dude with a bowl on his head, hard pass. If I were to be offended about that whole thing about naming sports teams after tribes it's seeing a white guy wearing an indian headdress doing the woo-woo-woo with one hand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Washington Red Wolves. Because wolves are my favorite animal.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That Redskin helmet was top 10, arguably top 5 coolest helmet in the league. I still miss seeing it around. What a beautiful logo, suggested by an actual indian chief. Chances are I won't like anything they pick. Warriors with a generic dude with a bowl on his head, hard pass. If I were to be offended about that whole thing about naming sports teams after tribes it's seeing a white guy wearing an indian headdress doing the woo-woo-woo with one hand.

78566782_original.jpg

Q729

Legend
Chief-Wahoo.jpg

I mean, I get it if the logo looked like Chief Wahoo, but look at the difference...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
02/02 I believe....