Vikings at Rams - Media fallout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I started looking around but got irritated by the whining about the non-call. Media gonna media.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
refs will be watching him more closely now. I hi hope he got it out of his system, he doesn't have to think about it anymore. rookie mistake.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Vikings had less then 7% chance of winning even with that facemask call. Get over it Viqueens. There was missed calls throughout, including a facemask on Kyren that wasn't called.

And honestly, WTF is wrong with Young sacking QB's in the endzone. Its his 2nd fuck up trying to tackle the QB in the endzone, granted the 1st one ended well.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I started looking around but got irritated by the whining about the non-call. Media gonna media.
I watched that play again and by the time the ref had a good angle of it the defenders hand was on Darnold's jersey. And the rules say its unreviewable so I'm guessing the NFL will look at that rule in the off season.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
And the rules say its unreviewable so I'm guessing the NFL will look at that rule in the off season.

I posted earlier that there is a report out there saying the Rams ... each of the past three off-seasons ... have proposed a rule change that would make personal foul penalties on the Quarterback a reviewable play.

Their efforts to get such a rule passed have failed.

How great is that!?! Thank You NFL!!!

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I watched that play again and by the time the ref had a good angle of it the defenders hand was on Darnold's jersey. And the rules say its unreviewable so I'm guessing the NFL will look at that rule in the off season.

I don't think they will. They already went down the road of reviewing PI and we all saw how that worked out. Next week it will be about something else at some point the NFL just needs to stop listening to the talking heads and play ball.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah some media guys are calling for it. The Rams wanted it added to the rules. So there's a chance they do something. A facemask or hands to the face isn't as subjective as DPI or OPI. No more of that or holding and such. I'm fine if they do something because to my memory it's happened more to the Rams offense than been missed on the Rams D. Goff in N.Orleans comes to mind.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Guess I have to drag this out again.
Screen Shot 2024-10-25 at 4.16.27 PM copy.jpg

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Cowherd is right on, talking about how important stafford is. Quoting Oconnel talking about Stafford. "When you play a QB like that!" There are only about 5 "That" QBs in the league and we have 1. Any talk about trading him is always going to be click bate. Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So who’s at left guard? Never heard of this guy.
Obviously a "Ringer"

Seriously ... Justin Dedich ... C/G ... rookie, undrafted free agent, signed after the Draft in April ... Practice Squad for a week or two but signed to the 53-man roster when half the Rams' O-Line went on IR ... Dedich replaced Logan Bruss at LG against the Raiders and has started the past two games.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So who’s at left guard? Never heard of this guy.

Justin Dedich. Southern California Trojan.

Credit to the O-line coach, Wendell. He gets our guys ready to play, knows which buttons to push. I hope nobody poaches him.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Justin Dedich. Southern California Trojan.

Credit to the O-line coach, Wendell. He gets our guys ready to play, knows which buttons to push. I hope nobody poaches him.
As long as we keep him off the practice squad.

I don't think it is an issue.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As long as we keep him off the practice squad.

I don't think it is an issue.

Was talking about the coach, not the player. Dedich is solid as a back-up, but I'm not majorly concerned about losing him.

Ryan Wendell, the offensive line coach, is whom I'm concerned about getting poached for some team who wants to make him an offensive coordinator.